Married ladies I have a question for you.

IntoMyhair

Lets say your talking about your husband on the phone. Just saying something good about something he has done. You start making enduring comments about him. Than laugh and you say let me stop. The person on the phone's comment is " yea because next you'll be saying I wish i never got married or he is getting on my nerves.

What would be your thought about a comment out the blue like that?

Me personally I would say well let me Not tell you any problems i may have.

Your thoughts?

it depends on who made the comment. If it was someone who I talk to about my husband (the good and the bad), then I would simply take it as a joke.

Well than i guess i should just let it go.
And not think that the comment was mean spirited.

I just found it odd that we where having a lite hearted conversation. And i was calling him a nick name. Instead of her finding it funny. She replied with a negative comment. Made me think like well damn is that what you are waiting for.

Almost like as if your having a good day and 1 person just makes a total out of pocket comment.

For the record i don't tell my business like that. Not with the way she throws people under the bus when they piss her off. Just tells all there business.
The comment was made by the same female cousin i had wrote some posts about. With her doing things that have me doubting her actions towards me.

To me her comment just added to the already long list of slick comments she has made in the past.

The cousin i had said before never replys to anything of happiness when it comes to me.

Example: I told her before we where taking all the kids out of town for a vacation for a few days. Her reply was No comment not a sound almost like i was talking to myself.

Example: When i told her we where not going out of town her comment was GTFOOH.

The only time i get comments out of her is when there is something negative. And not relationship negative just everyday negative.

She is never happy about anything that i say of happiness or good intentions.

I just do not understand if i can have joy for your positive situations why can't i get the same.

I tell her i am taking my kids some where instead of have a good time. Her reply is i have been there it ain't all that.

It's like she gets satisfaction out of other people going through hard times.

Another good example. Another cousin of ours (female) bought her first home. Instead of the mean cousin being happy she was ragging on our cousin. Which i have made comments to her about this.

This same cousin that bought her own home. She is in college for nursing. All the 1 cousin had was bad comments. No good for her comments.

She sees what you have and gets upset because she did not do it first.

Her girlfriend she had moved in with her boyfriend all she had was mean comments about the girls situation and the fact that she knew the girls boyfriend was cheating. I told her did that make her happy knowing her relationship was not perfect. Of course she said no

Another girlfriend that she has is in school for nursing also. The cousin told me that if the girlfriend finishs before her she will be hurt. I told her why should you care as long as you finish.

Oh Another good example is my hair. During different times someone has comment on my hair being long. Her comment "But it's thin" This was before i was texlaxed. But damn can't i get a it sure is.

It's like for every positive comment there is her negative reply.

I know i will get rended for this lol.

Back