March 25th, 26th, & 27th- What Are Your Hair Plans???

NikkiQ

Howdy ladies!! :wave:

It's the weekend BABY!! Can you tell I'm happy it's here? Yeah just a little bit :giggle: So yeah...I'll be doing my usual shampoo and DC tomorrow followed by some individual braids. I have a wedding tomorrow night so I'm going to try and style one of my wigs into a chingon/bun since my dress has one strap. I'll try to take some pics IF it comes out cute. Now that is a big if of course lol.

What about everyone else??? Any length checks going on this weekend? Big chops?? Trying out new products or techniques???

I've been co-washing and bunning the past 2 weeks--so planning to flat iron tomorrow to wear for a week or 2.

ETA: Changed my mind. It's raining all week for the next 7 days. Still bunning. :lol:

Last edited:
DC tomorrow w/ GVP Humectress, then regular wash n go's all weekend. :) Toying with the idea of getting some color, but might wait a few more months.

Nothing special except doing my weekly weekend DC :grin: dunno if im gonna straighten it afterwards this time though..

I've been really mean to my hair lately, so I'll be giving it lots of love tomorrow.
I'm gonna:
1. Pre-poo for an hour with Aphogee 2 Minute.
2. Shampoo with Organix...some Pomegranate Stuff.
3. DC with Nexxus Humectress, Coconut Oil, and Castor Oil overnight.
4. Detangle with Mane n Tail, and apply Lacio Lacio, Chi Silk Infusion, and a touch of castor oil.
5. Rollerset.
6. Flat iron roots.

I can't wait. :happydance:

Nothing special really, just the same old same

1) Wash with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo
2) DC with AO GPB
3) Blow dry and flat iron using Mizani Thermasmooth

Cleanse tonight with Hair One Olive Oil
Joico K-Pak
Joico Moisture Intense Balm Over Night (Can't wait to try this!!! YUM)
Rinse and Roller Set (Next Day)

My hair was recently done, so the only hair plans I have this weekend are to apply a few drops of pure morrocan oil and keep it moving.

I'm going to shampoo (One n OnlyShampoo), DC (One n Only Mask) and use a flat iron to curl my hair all fancy :o I haven't done this style for about a year at SL ...so Interested to see how it'll look on BSL

ETA: Only doing that whole shebang above IF I'm going somewhere on Sunday. Otherwise just a cowash.

Last edited:
Going to the Baltimore Hair Show Saturday and buy a whole bunch of stuff. Who knows what but I know I'm going to buy something.

Sunday, I'm going to try my 1st cowash and see if I can wear a decent twistout on Monday.

I am going to DC and do a protein treatment in preparation for getting my hair straightened Monday...Time for a length check!

Janet' ummm....I want pics of this length check too!!! I know we're in HYH,but your hair is too gorgeous not to break the rule this one time lol

im gonna shampoo and then deep condition with my new praitial silk worm cream!
then i will rollerset my hair with my copolla infusion and flat iron.

Saturday condition wash/deep conditioning With Wen Sweet Almond & joico Moisture Recovery balm.

Tonight:

Co-Cleansed with Bear Fruit Hair's Yarrow Cleansing Conditioner
Reconstruct w/Nexxus Keraphix
Protein Treatment under dryer w/Hydratherma Naturals Amino Protein DC'er
Steamed with Hairveda Sitrinillah
Applied L-I, Pure Argan Oil and Dried under Dryer
Moisturized & Sealed with Hydratherma Naturals Lotion & Oil

I am going to do a search and destroy. Then I will wash my hair. I am trying to decide if I want to oil my scalp. The moisturizer I will be using (below) is so oily that I don't think it's necessary.

I also just bought some Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter. It's not something *new* I am trying. I just haven't bought any in three years. I will attempt to twist my hair with it.

Touching up my hair color..I been dying it with Bigen oriental black for about 2 years now, I haven't dyed it in awhile and it looks pretty faded not the sultry sexy black so I bought some boxes of bigen today to touch it up...

Nothin to my actual hair. Gonna just make sure I moisturize before bed as usual, keep a scarf on unless leaving house. My wash days are usually on Mon. or Tues evenings (on those days I get all the special stuff I want to do to my hair DONE). In my house, weekends are for REST and fun only, lol and hair is WORK. :yep: :yawn:

tomorrow i will be wearing the same braid out ive been wearing all week lol. it feels good to get week long hair.

sunday i will:
pre poo with ORS replenishing conditioner
shampoo with aphogee for damaged hair
deep condition with MHC olive you
set braids with either oyin dew and shine and define or donna marie butter milk and butter cream.

Touching up my hair color..I been dying it with Bigen oriental black for about 2 years now, I haven't dyed it in awhile and it looks pretty faded not the sultry sexy black so I bought some boxes of bigen today to touch it up...

I will be right behind you on this one! Ive been using my Bigen for about 6 yrs, and I TU once per year (root to tip). I'm waiting until the week of April 11th to do my Bigen Oriental Black (love it) TU cuz I hit the road for a trip that wknd! :yep: I've been itching to TU sooner, but have been lazy with my hair n want the color fresh when I go out-of-town. That color is so nice...

Tonight:

Co-Cleansed with Bear Fruit Hair's Yarrow Cleansing Conditioner
Reconstruct w/Nexxus Keraphix
Protein Treatment under dryer w/Hydratherma Naturals Amino Protein DC'er
Steamed with Hairveda Sitrinillah
Applied L-I, Pure Argan Oil and Dried under Dryer
Moisturized & Sealed with Hydratherma Naturals Lotion & Oil

Wow, that's a whole lot of hair care. I can't decide if it's not that serious (no offense), or if I'm just THAT lazy.:look:

Just looked up Hydratherma Naturals. That hair lotion looks really really good. :drool:

Back