March 22,23,24..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Sitting here with moisturefuse mixed with EVOO in my hair by Mizani. Dc-ING overnight.
Roux in the am and twist it up with QP mango...oh and pre-pooed or pre-cowashed with coconut oil.

I need to continue this every weekend....

Pre-poo w/EVCO on hair and JBCO on scalp will sleep overnight in a baggy cap

Tomorrow I will do the following:

Co-wash w/ As I Am Co-Wash
DC w/ Oyin Honey Hemp w/heat
LCO w/Oyin Hair Dew, Shine & Define, & GSO
Attempt flat twist for stretching
Air Dry

Prepoo
Shampoo roots
Condition
Deep condition
Blow dry
Flat iron
No henna for me today. This hair is too thick! Hhg ladies

Yesterday I took down my sew in, detangled, washed, and deep conditioned my hair. Today I finished straightening my new growth by blow-drying and flat ironing my hair. I unexpectedly ended up clipping my ends, ( still trying to figure out why they are so raggedy when my hair is constantly braided in sew ins).

going to ULTA with my little sister to see if I can find something to use for her hair as I am currently living vicariously through her until I can take my PS down

Sitting here under the dryer at the salon. Came in for a blk rinse. I washed with Elucence moisture acidifying poo and dc w/ DB deep conditioner which I love. Now I'm drying my rollerset and will f/u w/ a doobie wrap and be on my way. Next week it will be Nexxus Emergencee.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

tomorrow im going to dc on dry hair for a few hourse using heat for at least 30mins, wash with Wen 613. add my leave ins and then air dry in braids. when im almost dry im going to moisturize with BeeMine moisturizer and seal with castor or coconut oil

Shampoo using Silk Dreams Go Moist Shampoo and follow with Soft Sheen Carson Breakthru Shampoo

Do a reconstructive treatment using something *shrugs

Steam w/ a moisturizing DC using suped up Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss DC

Detangle in the shower using my Slippy Detangling Conditioner Mix and Rinse

Apply Leave Ins: Distilled Water, JCS Revitalizing Leave In Conditioner, Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk, Bee Min Luscious Moisturizer, Seal it all with Tropic Isle Living JBCO Serum w/ Argan Oil and apply Phyto Phytokeratine Serum to my ends.

Air Dry using the banding method and Bun like a mad woman next week :)!

DC overnight with lekair cholesterol mixed with honey. If time permits, I'll do curlformers for the very first time!

Sunday the 24th is my birthday. I'm going to the salon for a wash and set. After the salon off to the mall to spend money, smh.

Hi :wave:

Did an egg protein and olive oil treatment today for 1 hour. I then shampooed with Joico Moisture Recovery. Combined Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner, Yes to Carrot's Moisture Conditioner and Giovanni's Deep Moisture Conditioner together and applied to my hair. Sat under the dryer for 20 minutes. Rinsed. Final rinse was with ACV and cool water.

Applied a little Chi Infusion and Neutrogena Leave In. Rollerset and under dryer again for 45 minutes.

Here's the result:
100_4319.jpg

100_4326.jpg

100_4318.jpg

Change of plans this weekend. I DC'd this morning with NG Slippery Elm on dry hair. My coils stood straight up lol. Tonight im going to DC again but with Joico moisture something or other after a scalp massage/HOT with pimento or JBCO. Twist with Oyin Shine and Define, and seal with Burnt Sugar.

Cowash with SM purification masque, henna, DC with either HV sitrinillah or bee mine DC, apply leave in and twist my hair. Will be rockin a wig all week

Prepoo - Vatika Oil
Shampoo - Joico Moisture Recovery
Protein - Joico KPak Reconstructor
Deep Condition - Bioinfusion Hydrating Conditioning Balm
Oil Rinse
Rollerset - Water, Silicon Mix Leave In, PM Skinny Serum

I did a hot oil pre poo with pure olive oil yesterday, shampooed with ORS creamy aloe and did a 2nd test of a conditioner I made 4-5 days ago. Left it in for 5 min then rinsed out. It sucked, no slip at all. Back to the drawing board, lol. I made another one yesterday that I will test today as a co-wash.

Got my hair done for my birthday today (March 24)! Can't tell if I'm TBL yet, but if not, I'm very close! I'm not crazy about my ends though and I may cut them before or after my next touch up.

Saturday night I:

Slathered vatika oil on the length of my hair and wheatgerm oil on the ends and detangled.
Protein DC on dry hair with AOGPB
Clarified with a bentonite clay detox
Moisture DC with rhassoul clay/amla/brami (added a dollop of SD Vanilla Silk DC :lick) mixed with my usual marsmallow root/burdock root/irish moss/slippery elm/blue malva tea - kept this in overnight, and steamed it in for 30 mins on Sunday morning.

Today I:

Rinsed thoroughly with warm water.
Applied my styling products - all Qhemet.
Prepped for my first ever braidout. I did about 22 braids and curled the ends on perm rods.

I am nervous. I have never done a braidout before...I think I need more length so it can hang better. Well....we'll see what happens tomorrow. I am making sure I get up a half hr earlier in case this turns out to be a hot arse mess and I need to do something different. :ohwell:

Back