March 2011...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

3 Deep Conditioning cap
Mane & tale Deep moisturizing Conditioner
3 Pack Of Fermodyl 619
Ion Hot Oil Treatment

Alter ego garlic condish - 1st time buyer..I know what took me so long??!!
Salerm Wheat germ condish - Got the big one, this stuff.is.good
Alfaparf blue vials - @ IDareT'sHair - I couldnt remember which one you said to buy..I will get the purple vials soon too.
Qhemet's 2 burdock root butters,and a amla heavy cream

Last edited:
I just ordered grapeseed and wheat germ oils from iherb.com. Friday I intend to purchase Joico moisture recovery balm :look:

Hey Ladies..... It's March!:grin:

Tax Season & All that Good Stuff (for those fortunate enough to get a "Return"):look:

What Are You Buying???? I said I was going do a Personal No-Buy for March....:sad:

But then I heard Hairveda is having some sort of "March Madness Sale":look: So...I know I will break it for that.:look:

In Fact, I have my Cart already waiting.....:blush: *don't judge ya'll*

So....What Errrbody Buying?:lick:

Hydratherma Naturals Protein Leave In

Last Night:look::

Another 16 ounce bottle of UBH Deep Conditioner

Refuse to buy Anotha' Thang until the HV Sale.:blush:

Hydratherma Naturals
Follicle Booster
Protein L-I
Growth Lotion
Growth Oil

32 Ounce Bottle of Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner (for Cowashing)

Curl Junkie Deep Fix
Curl Junkie Moisture Rehab
Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment

MOP Pear Detangler
"Its A 10" Miracle Detangler

Denman D24 Detangling Comb
Joico Intense Hydrator Conditioner

Bear Fruit Hair

Yarrow Cleansing Cream
Marshmallow Cleansing Cream
Sweet Sage Deep Conditioner

Wide Space Detangling Bone Comb from Hair Sense

IDareT'sHair - ......................:look:

Girl, April needs to hurry up and get here! :yep:
Brownie518, you are so right. Unfortunately we still have another ten days to go. :nono: :look: :lachen:

I had an interesting weekend. I visited the hair and body boutique in Silver Spring, MD and lost my mind. :spinning:

I've never gotten so much stuff but they had everything I've ever wanted to try but never purchased due to shipping costs.

Needless to say I got my cash award from work just in time and the ladies in the store said they'd never seen anyone as bad as me. I literally left and went back for more.:yep:

I'm sure I won't need to go back for awhile and I'll be on the swap board in case I try something I don't like.

So here goes...my very first, and hopefully last, haul

Burts Bees Sensitive Skin Toner
Bella Nutri Hair Therapy Wrap
Bee Mine Deep Conditioner
Bee Mine Curly Hold Butter
Bee Mine Deja Hair Milk
Blended Beauty Silk Shake Leave In
Blended Beauty Soy Cream Shampoo
Darcy's Botanicals Avocado & Honey Twisting Cream
Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask
Darcy's Daily Leave In Conditioner Juicy Peach
Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Conditioner
Donna Marie MiraCurl Curling Gelly
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Extra Dark
Komaza Care Herbal Tea Rinse
Komaza Care Moja Conditioner
Komaza Care Intense Moisture Therapy
Komaza Olive Moisture Mask
Komaza Care Moku Hair Butter
Komaza Care Califia Moisturizing Cream
Qhemet Honeybush Tea Soft Gel

Here is a link to a video on Youtube that shows the inside of the store...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYZ73FvTWYE

Attachments

• very1sthaul.JPG
    very1sthaul.JPG
    366.9 KB · Views: 27
lacesoni - You got Busy!!

I had an interesting weekend. I visited the hair and body boutique in Silver Spring, MD and lost my mind. :spinning:

I've never gotten so much stuff but they had everything I've ever wanted to try but never purchased due to shipping costs.

Needless to say I got my cash award from work just in time and the ladies in the store said they'd never seen anyone as bad as me. I literally left and went back for more.:yep:

I'm sure I won't need to go back for awhile and I'll be on the swap board in case I try something I don't like.

Bee Mine Deja Hair Milk

Bee Mine Deja Hair Milk

lacesoni awesome haul! I want to see your reviews on the Blended Beauty, Komaza, Darcys, and Qhemet gel.

I love the Miracurl gelly, its in my hair now! Very versatile product - a staple for me!

So far this week I have gotten 2 bone combs from hairsense - the 5 tooth detangler and the wide-tooth detangler...thanks to Ms. IDareT'sHair - the #1 enabler lol! I feel like I need to buy something else! As I am finalizing my staples list I feel like there are some product lines that I am sleeping on. Elle/Denim Pixie and Lexiwiththecurls have me wanting some OHM pudding, I think that will be my next purchase - even though I will be in weave in a week and a half. I definitely have spent too much money on hair stuff this month. March has been a really long month!

lacesoni awesome haul! I want to see your reviews on the Blended Beauty, Komaza, Darcys, and Qhemet gel.

I love the Miracurl gelly, its in my hair now! Very versatile product - a staple for me!

So far this week I have gotten 2 bone combs from hairsense - the 5 tooth detangler and the wide-tooth detangler...thanks to Ms. IDareT'sHair - the #1 enabler lol! I feel like I need to buy something else! As I am finalizing my staples list I feel like there are some product lines that I am sleeping on. Elle/Denim Pixie and Lexiwiththecurls have me wanting some OHM pudding, I think that will be my next purchase - even though I will be in weave in a week and a half. I definitely have spent too much money on hair stuff this month. March has been a really long month!

I can tell you so far I've used the komaza moku hair butter is the truth. I've used it everyday since I got it (Saturday) and my hair is super soft. Oh, I had been having an itchy scalp nothing would cure but the hair tea did the job. I only used it once though.

3 jars of Lustrasilk shea butter and KC Knot today (not sure why but I will exchange for mixed chicks deep conditioner)

Bunch of stuff that i can't remember.:perplexed
Anyhoo,I am revisiting Aveda Brilliant Universal Styling Creme. Oyin's hair dew is my staple moisturizer,but it has been getting my hair way too soft lately.:blush:
I figured I need to alternate moisturizers and incorporate a protein one as I do my condishes. I don't know if the Brilliant can be considered protein,but it definitely has strengtheners. I'm good with this. I love this stuff,even though it wasn't the best on my relaxed hair. My naps are singing right now!!!:grin:
My hair feels soft,but strong. I sooo want to mix it with the dew so I can still use it everyday:look:,but I dont want to mess up two good things. I'll probably just alternate them.

I also bought an 8oz of Silk amino acids from lotioncrafters.

Back