March 2011...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

bronzebomb lol! I think I picked it up in Sephora and thought it was heavy...I was super reluctant to get this brush but I realized that I have like 4-5 brushes and your tools are more important than products...I lose 90% of the hair I shed when I detangle and I am not the most gentle detangler and always break a few hairs here and there. Anything that can help with that and allow me to retain as much length as possible seems to be worth a try. If it stinks I'mma be mad though. :lachen:

@EllePixie

I love the OUIDAD Double Detangler...and yep, it's heavy, at first. Y'all can have that TT. The Denman is alright. I'mma wait until you review the Mason Pearson combs. My hair grows slowly, so I need to keep as much hair as possible...and I'm tender headed.

@EllePixie

I love the OUIDAD Double Detangler...and yep, it's heavy, at first. Y'all can have that TT. The Denman is alright. I'mma wait until you review the Mason Pearson combs. My hair grows slowly, so I need to keep as much hair as possible...and I'm tender headed.

I reviewed the comb (I have the Rake)! I LOVE it, but if you can find a cheaper seamless comb that would be fine too I think. After using that comb my shower comb feels so rough on my hair I put it right down.

So Far this Month

Qhemet Biologics
Egyptian Wheat Cleansing Tea
2x Burdock Root Butter Creams
2x Amla and Olive Heavy Cream
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
Moringa Tea Conditioning Ghee

Hairveda
8x Moist 24/7 Conditioner
8x Sitrinillah DC

Hair and Body Boutique
Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo
Uncle Funky's Daughter Curling Gel
Komaza Care Protein Treatment Spray

So Far this Month

Qhemet Biologics
Egyptian Wheat Cleansing Tea
2x Burdock Root Butter Creams
2x Amla and Olive Heavy Cream
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
Moringa Tea Conditioning Ghee

Hairveda
8x Moist 24/7 Conditioner
8x Sitrinillah DC

Hair and Body Boutique
Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo
Uncle Funky's Daughter Curling Gel
Komaza Care Protein Treatment Spray

Is the Moist 24/7 really that good? I have never like a product enough to buy 8 at a time. Yall gonna make me step my PJ ways up. :lachen:

babyu21

I use it to detangle my hair in the shower so that's why I buy a gallon at a time. I still have 10% of my gallon from last time.

I ordered the sedu revolution on Wednesday and it should be delivered today.

ETA: I just went to hairveda to get some products even though my hair did not the strininah (sp) conditioner at all which I know the reason (my hair hates coconut oil). Anyway, I ordered
-Amala cream rinse (2)
-ACAI berry phyto (1)
-Moist Conditioner Pro (1)
Hopefully these products would work.

Last edited:
Just went to Sally's and Bought an intense treatment from that new line @ Sallys called KeraPro. It has some yummy stuff in it. I got a free anti frizz elixir.

I also bought the Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner.

And I am done for the month.

lol

Hairveda
Sitrinillah DC
Acai Berry Phyto Condish
Ph Rinse
Methi Sativa Set
Shikikai Swirl Shampoo Bar
Hydrasilica Spritz

Hairveda
Moist 24/7
Moist Pro
Acai Phyto Berry
Sitrinillah

PS If any of u ladies dont like the almond glaze PM me! I wanted to try it but they were sold out!

Brownie518 Hey Brownie!

No, I haven't but it was something I've been wanting to try, yaayyy that it smells good. The poo bar, Ph Balance Rinse, Spritz, and the Methi Set are new purchases for me, I'm excited to try them out.

...now I want some Oyin real bad, smh.

Purchased from the HV sale:

Amala Deep Cleanse Shampoo

I wanted more but had to restrain myself. Okay now this really is my last purchase..lol!

@Brownie518 Hey Brownie!

No, I haven't but it was something I've been wanting to try, yaayyy that it smells good. The poo bar, Ph Balance Rinse, Spritz, and the Methi Set are new purchases for me, I'm excited to try them out.

...now I want some Oyin real bad, smh.

ThickRoot - The rinse and the Methi are excellent!! I looooooove the Methi!!! :lick:

Brownie518 - You got me wanting that package real bad, you know BJ's shipping times are a bit....well shall we just say slow lol lol.

@IDT - My birthday is coming up in a few days and that's my justification to keep filling that Oyin cart, yup I have honey hemp in there too. Oh boy.

@Brownie518 - You got me wanting that package real bad, you know BJ's shipping times are a bit....well shall we just say slow lol lol.

@IDT - My birthday is coming up in a few days and that's my justification to keep filling that Oyin cart, yup I have honey hemp in there too. Oh boy.

ThickRoot

Okay....I'll celebrate your Birthday with you and buy myself that 32 Ounce Honey Hemp in Honor of your Special Occasion.:yep:

Thanks to a post in the Vendor section by Kaytorry I purchased 2 each of the following Alfaparf discontinued products. Nothing was over $4.99.

Alfaparf Linea Salone Rigen Real Cream 3.5 FL OZ
Alfaparf Splendore Hydrate Conditioner 8.45 FL OZ
Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Diamante Illuminating Mask 7.05 FL OZ
Alfaparf Nutri-Seduction Pearl Luxury Mask 5.29 FL OZ
Alfaparf Linea Salone Real Cream 3.5 FL OZ

3 Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Diamond Diamante Cristalli Liquidi Illuminating Serum
1 Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Diamante Illuminating Smoothing Cream
eco styler argan gel

Okay, okay. I'm done for the month.

I bought two more jars of my favorite dc, Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment. Since they are on sale, I decided to stock up. I'm good until June. Also, I bought some more bobby pins and hair gloves for my henna treatments.

Added to this month's shopping:

Ojon Recovery Intensive Hydrating 2 minute Hair Mask and Phyto/Photospecific Revitalizing Treatment.

PHYTO 'Huile D'Ales' Intense Hydrating Oil Treatment
PHYTO 'Phytophanère' Dietary Supplement for Hair & Nails

Back