Mar Touch-Up

lshevonne

I did my touch-up this morning with Revlon Lye and my hair so far looks ok. I got my Sony working so I've added 2 new pics. Slowly but surely I think it's growing. My new growth looks smoother to me and darker. Have a good weekend ladies. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Hey Ishevonne,/images/graemlins/wave.gif

Your hair IS growing! It looks great. I'm thrilled for you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif And meanwhile I'm trying to get my hair as long as Adrienne or Leejur /images/graemlins/laugh.gif (excuse the sp)....

Hair looks great, nice and thick and no see through ends. Lovely /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You're going a good PROFESSIONAL job on your own girl. Keep up the good work. It definitely looks thick and healthy. Can't wait to your hair pics in months to come /images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
lshevonne said:
I did my touch-up this morning with Revlon Lye and my hair so far looks ok.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your hair looks good (shiny and healthy). /images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
lshevonne said:
Slowly but surely I think it's growing.

[/ QUOTE ]
It looks like it's growing in nicely. Keep up the good work. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Ishevonne, your looks very nice girl. It looks very soft and shiny. You did a good job on that relaxer /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Looks like you did a good job on the touchup, lshevonne. Your hair looks so shiny and healthy.

lshevonne, your hair looks great! you did a nice job on the retouch, and you're definitely making progress. just keep on, girl! it'll happen! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Hey, it looks like you've obtained some growth since November according to your hair journal. Your touch up looks smooth, just be sure to deep condition it at least once a week and try to stay away from heat appliances as much as possible. Keep up the good work! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

very nice /images/graemlins/smile.gif yo hair is definatly longer and full!! congrats on the good work

Back