Manetabolism Vitamin Sale

carolb21

Do you guys think she will have a Black Friday Sale? Now that she is in Targets, Sally's, Walgreens, etc. are the online sales going away? Just wondering.....

Do you guys think she will have a Black Friday Sale? Now that she is in Targets, Sally's, Walgreens, etc. are the online sales going away? Just wondering.....
I don't think they are going away but they are certainly not appealing to me. I only purchase her vitamins - nothing else.

I think she'll do a Black Friday sale. I used to wait for her Black Friday sales to stock up on my vitamins. If she doesn't have one and you want the vitamins you can buy some of mine haha. I bought a ton of her vitamins before I discovered Beautifully Bamboo and Mielle Organics so now I don't want them anymore lol.

I think she'll do a Black Friday sale. I used to wait for her Black Friday sales to stock up on my vitamins. If she doesn't have one and you want the vitamins you can buy some of mine haha. I bought a ton of her vitamins before I discovered Beautifully Bamboo and Mielle Organics so now I don't want them anymore lol.

NaturallyBri87, Is the Beautifully Bamboo and Miele Organics better? I would be interested in buying some of yours. These have worked wonders for my hair, but I may try BBMO vitamins also......LOL

NaturallyBri87, Is the Beautifully Bamboo and Miele Organics better? I would be interested in buying some of yours. These have worked wonders for my hair, but I may try BBMO vitamins also......LOL

Well with the Mielle Organics I would say that I got the same amount of growth but I had a lot less shedding. I used them for three consecutive months. The only reason I'm scared to buy them again is because I had a few breakouts here and there. So Manetabolism was good for growth and clear skin. And Mielle was good for growth and shedding but I broke out a bit :-(. I'm gonna buy Beautifully Bamboo vitamins on black friday.

Thanks so much for the responses, I'm going to wait for the Black Friday sale and maybe I will try the Beautifully Bamboo.....:)

Back