Man, what was I sleeping on...

pinkchocolatedaisy

Suave naturals conditioners??? And the fantasia IC gel wiht sparkalites?
They are absolutely fabulous!!! I used one the other day for my wash and go, along with Fantasia IC gel and my hair was the softest ever! I esp loved how springy my curls felt. I usually avoid gels b/c I don't like hard hair but that was not the case at all with this gel. It gave great hold, but touchable hair for me. And I got it for like $4 at Target! And the cond was $1!! I went back and bought more of the suave cond today after I used it for a co wash and fell in love all over again! It gives really good slip and heere I was expecting to be unimpressed b/c it's not really what I would consider a thick conditioner..... I am very happy I may have found new staples- and totally on the cheap. win-win for me!!!:grin:

You should also give the V05 Vita Burst line a try. I had been faithful to Suave's Tropical Coconut for the longest until I tried the Vita Burst line. They smell amazing (there are a ton of different scents) and the slip was incredibly. Plus they were like 97 cents.

Suave naturals conditioners??? And the fantasia IC gel wiht sparkalites?
They are absolutely fabulous!!! I used one the other day for my wash and go, along with Fantasia IC gel and my hair was the softest ever! I esp loved how springy my curls felt. I usually avoid gels b/c I don't like hard hair but that was not the case at all with this gel. It gave great hold, but touchable hair for me. And I got it for like $4 at Target! And the cond was $1!! I went back and bought more of the suave cond today after I used it for a co wash and fell in love all over again! It gives really good slip and heere I was expecting to be unimpressed b/c it's not really what I would consider a thick conditioner..... I am very happy I may have found new staples- and totally on the cheap. win-win for me!!!:grin:

Girl! that is the ish!!!!! especially if you are in the twa stage, suave & fantasia is all that I have ever used for my wash n go, I Love it!!!!! and then your hair smells good all day:yep:

Now, see, why you gotta go starting stuff?!!! Lol, I will have to file that away for later.

You should also give the V05 Vita Burst line a try. I had been faithful to Suave's Tropical Coconut for the longest until I tried the Vita Burst line. They smell amazing (there are a ton of different scents) and the slip was incredibly. Plus they were like 97 cents.

Back