"male/female only"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesezi

just as i was going to browse and possibly post some advice, and seek advice for a certain situation...I saw

" for male/female relationships only"

guess I'll take my lesbian a*s back to the haircare/health section. ( because it's not a real relationship, needing universal advice when it's between 2 women right?):evil:

just as i was going to browse and possibly post some advice, and seek advice for a certain situation...I saw

" for male/female relationships only"

guess I'll take my lesbian a*s back to the haircare/health section. ( because it's not a real relationship, needing universal advice when it's between 2 women right?):evil:

Off Topic? Really...

Last edited:
Hopefully one day you'll be able to post in the Relationship Forum, since after all, it is a relationship issue.

:lachen::lachen:skip on ova to the otha side chile and post your heart out. :lachen:You gotta get in where you fit in. Claude knows the rules are the rules. :wallbash::wallbash:

Yeah everything that is restricted by some "standard" seems to get dumped into the off topic forum...like religions outside of Christianity.

But I hope one day you will be able to post your relationship concerns. Hope all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back