Making my LHCF Debut! Yall are so Lucky to Have Eachother! lol (Pic HEAVY!)

Welcome to the board!

Your hair looks amazing. I absolutely love everyone of the styles. Thanks for posting all the pics. They are definitely an inspiration.

Your hair is beautiful!!! I think i have another hair idol:grin:

I soooooo want to try the microbraids w/real hair. Not sure how it'd look on my short hair though.

I don't think i'd have the patience to do that to my own head...may have to go to 125th st and pay some braiders to do it sans fake haiir.

I soooooo want to try the microbraids w/real hair. Not sure how it'd look on my short hair though.

I don't think i'd have the patience to do that to my own head...may have to go to 125th st and pay some braiders to do it sans fake haiir.

Check out Sunbubbles and EbonyPrincess fotki's to see their braids on shorter hair. I think it would look great on your thick hair.

Doggoneit...I am soooo late!! You are a newbie and an instant hair guru!!!! Amazing.

I guess I need to read back to see if you posted your regimens, but I do have to ask one question:

I am JUST starting to notice the tangles on individual strands of hair and hate the idea of having to trim frequently. Do you trim often or do you have a regimen that mostly keeps your tangles at bay?
Yea that comes with the territory unfortunately:ohwell: the only thing you can do is get a trim and do everything in your power to keep your ends healthy moisturized and free from damage. I rarely trim, I get a trim like once a year or once every two years lol but I'm considering upping that to a slight trim twice a yr:scratchch I take special care of my ends, I'm due for a trim soon:yep: but only a very SLIGHT trim lol...I don't play.

Thanks so much in advance, and again....WOW! :drool:

Christi
ur quite welcome:grin:

Welcome and so glad you joined! Your hair is beautiful and you're very creative. Can't wait until i'm fully natural. Thanks so much for posting.
Thanks You're gonna love it, just spend more time doing styles that allow your hair to do what it wants and it'll thank you for it:yep:

I am sooooo glad I clicked on your post! Your hair is beautiful! I've been on here for a while looking for someone with hair like mine. I believe that you just might be my hair twin! Lol. Please look at my photo album and let me know what you think!
Well I'm not totally sure since you didn't have a texture shot in your album from what I can see but hey, you know your hair best! I'm happy to show anyone options they hadn't before :)

Welcome. I hope my hair looks like yours when it grows up :grin:. Did you post your regime yet?
lol nope! this is my first thread I've posted in. My regimen shifts depending on the look I'm going for but I keep it moisturized, I DC when i feel my hair needs it, sleep with a satin cap and use as many natural recepes i can:yep: thats all I can think of off the top of my head but I'll definitely sit down and map out the things I do on my blog and then post it here as well.

I should be exercising but I've been all up in this thread! So gorgeous! I wish I could braid that small...
lol its really no different just smaller parts for smaller braids lol my only tip is make sure the top of the braid closest to your scalp is snug to tight so that it'll last longer:yep:

Welcome lady! Your hair is just gorgeous! Just so many style options and so much inspiration for me! Thanks so much for sharing this. I'll be watching for you lady!

BE-LIEVE me, it looks UBER cute on short hair.

I didnt think I had the patience either but wanting to save $$ has made me soooo inventive and creative it was the main reason I started doing my hair completely on my own and I ended up accomplishing way more with my hair for less so hey :shrugs: its whatever works. I was thinking of just going to the african hair braiders too but i was like nah i can do this and keep that $$ in my pocket.....so I did took me two days (just watched tv or read somethin online) and I :love2: it

Check out Sunbubbles and EbonyPrincess fotki's to see their braids on shorter hair. I think it would look great on your thick hair.
Exactly msa thank you they're PERFECT examples....and the best part is, it would take you way less time then mine did because you have shorter hair:yep: believe me the back of my head where my hair's shorter I BREEZED thru...and honestly I say it took me 2 days but I was taking like 2-3 hour breaks:lachen:

It's really not that scary you guys just watch some tv or read LHCF or watch YTvids of other ppl braiding while you do it and the time will fly by:yep:

Good lawd, what a beautiful entrance/debut you have made. You and your hair are beautiful.
You have a lovely personality, I can tell.

Good lawd, what a beautiful entrance/debut you have made. You and your hair are beautiful.
You have a lovely personality, I can tell.
Why thank you gosh yall sure do know how 2 make a girl feel welcome :Blush2:

By the way your staples look delish!:lick: top notch choices there nice collection:yep: and I'm lovin the puff girl! ;)

Long term lurker coming through to say you made me drop that $6.50. I must say it was well worth it, beautiful hair and you're very talented!!!

Long term lurker coming through to say you made me drop that $6.50. I must say it was well worth it, beautiful hair and you're very talented!!!
Wow :thud: I'm honored! thank you!! :)

Your hair is GORGEOUS! :drool:

As soon as I feel like combing my hair again I'm tryin that bunned fro hawk! :yep:
Thanks Sloeil!! I adore your hair too!! I saw your fotki a while back and was FLOORED by your american apprel fro pix they were as fierce as they come!!:yep:

Absolutely beautiful!!! U are an inspiration and I will be stalking the heck out of you:grin: I cant believe u waited this long to show face...

Now that's what I call a debut!

Welcome sis! Your hair is just yummy!!! I also love wearing 'pixie braids' (never heard them called that before) but I am not a DIY-er, my sister does mine. I need to learn how to live with my heat-stretched ends too.
*off to check out your site*

Back