Make This Fun... Signs Your Relationship Is Doomed

you keep your eyes open when you kiss him.
blogger-image--1936957258.jpg

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

When he comes home early ruining your happy time
tumblr_inline_n98xtx5y7B1qf1tpd.gif

When you're out with friends having the time of your life and he calls you
tumblr_inline_nyw6kxxOeZ1rfgyve_500.gif

When he asks you how much you love him and you gotta search your mind for answers
tumblr_inline_nvcz8480jQ1satqni_500.gif

How you look while you reading his love letters to you
tumblr_inline_ntisszObhh1qa6g1m_500.gif

When he gives you super specific directions on how to make pizza rolls and you decide to be petty and not follow them
tumblr_inline_nyfxer9fQ61rh94yw_500.gif

When you're about to break up with him but then he says he can't live without you and he knows you feel the same
tumblr_n1036fPhgt1rrr1sso1_400.gif

When he comes home early ruining your happy time
tumblr_inline_n98xtx5y7B1qf1tpd.gif

When you're out with friends having the time of your life and he calls you
tumblr_inline_nyw6kxxOeZ1rfgyve_500.gif

When he asks you how much you love him and you gotta search your mind for answers
tumblr_inline_nvcz8480jQ1satqni_500.gif

How you look while you reading his love letters to you
tumblr_inline_ntisszObhh1qa6g1m_500.gif

When he gives you super specific directions on how to make pizza rolls and you decide to be petty and not follow them
tumblr_inline_nyfxer9fQ61rh94yw_500.gif

When you're about to break up with him but then he says he can't live without you and he knows you feel the same
tumblr_n1036fPhgt1rrr1sso1_400.gif
Yasss to it all

When you ask him "If I cheat on you will you leave then?"

When you get wasted on purpose just so you can curse him out and then act like you don't remember it when you sober up.

When your hood brother asks you "Do you need me to fly down there and hold some heat to his head? I never been locked up in Texas before."

When ya'll watching TV together but you on the phone having an awesome conversation full of laughter with your now husband.

When he sends you a dozen of "I'm sorry" roses and you hand them out to your coworkers and throw the vase and card in the trash.

When he surprised you at your job to take you to lunch and you fake like you're stuck in a patient's room until he leaves.

When your family confesses to holding secret prayer circles behind your back hoping that you guys break up.

Last edited:
When y'all take a road trip and you'd rather go to bed hungry than sit across a table from him for dinner.

When while on this same road trip you tell your homegirl she might have to come pick you up or bail you out cause you're gonna kill him

When he sends you an edible arrangement to your job and you give it all away to patients and coworkers.

When he's snoring because he isn't sleeping on his side so you use this as a reason to push and shove him (super hard) at night.

Back