Magic Hair Combs: not so magic :(

poookie

I'm on a mission to hide my hair until... further notice :sekret:

and the other day i found THESE at walgreens!

MYEPMP_2009061911350314026017.jpg

They're called EZ Combs!
I bought a pack (they come 2 per box), and i instantly fell in love. they don't pinch your scalp when you put them in, they hold very well, and they look gorgeous!

well I guess I put mine in a bit too vigorously... it snapped, right in half. beads flew everywhere. i'm so sad :(

They made my buns look super cute and elegant. so i don't want to give them up! but these hair combs are so flimsy!

So i guess my questions are,

Do you use hair combs?
Where do you buy yours from?
Can you recommend any kinds that aren't so easy to snap?

I bought some from CVS, but they haven't snapped or anything. You could try Hair Zings, and they have many more designs :yep:

I have the HairZing (the large one), for about a year and it haven't broken. They come in different sizes and cost higher than the EZcombs.

I've actually used these, but I bought mine from a local Houston vendor called Bling or something like that. It even came with a cd to show the different ways you can wear them. I have a picture of me wearing one with my bun in my avie pic as well as my album. They haven't broke on me yet...***knock on wood***

i answered my own question :lol:

i went online & ordered hair combs on eBay. i purchased about 15 altogether, for about $20 (not including international shipping). they are MUCH stronger and more durable than the EZ Hair Combs from the commercial. i LOVE them! + i always get compliments from friendly elderly ladies in the grocery store about how beautiful & ornate they are :grin:

I have the big ones . . . bought from QVC a few years ago. I love them... they are my staple for cute hair in a hurry.

The EZ combs from CVS/Walgreens seem to be cheaper and tangles hair more easily so I threw out those.

Back