Made it to BSL

moore.1506

Hey ladies,

I just realized today that I made bsl!! :grin: It seemed like it took forever lol and I was hoping I would be WL by now but honestly I am very happy with the growth. If anyone saw my last thread I was considering relaxing but im just gonna see about hiding my hair for the next year and see how that does. Just wanted to share my progress with you ladies.

My stats
4b little bit looser in the front
Fine strands
High Density
Low prosperity
Natural since 2010
1 year transition

Attachments

• Compare.jpg
    Compare.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 726
Last edited:
Hey ladies,

I just realized today that I made bsl!! :grin: It seemed like it took forever lol and I was hoping I would be WL by now but honestly I am very happy with the growth. If anyone saw my last thread I was considering relaxing but im just gonna see about hiding my hair for the next year and see how that does. Just wanted to share my progress with you ladies.

My stats
Fine strands
High Density
Low prosperity
Natural since 2010
1 year transition

Congrats! Your hair is gorgeous! You don't have much longer to go to make WL...shoot your bra is some inches from it girly so you will be there in no time. Your hair looks so healthy and full. Thanks for sharing.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Hey ladies,

My stats
Fine strands
High Density
Low prosperity
Natural since 2010
1 year transition

Beautiful hair. You look MBL to me.

Girl yes! You are definitely on your way to WL! Congrats and thanks for posting! Truly an inspiration, my hair is 4B too.

What Beautiful Hair. Congratulations.

You are well on your way to WL. Just hold out a little bit longer :yep:

Your hair looks sooo healthy and shiney. Def share your reggie. You look MBL to me. I think your bra sits low.

OP, Your look so healthy! I wear my bra that low and will never really claim bsl, but Mbl instead! You are Mbl, congrats

Hey ladies,

My stats
Fine strands
High Density
Low prosperity
Natural since 2010
1 year transition

Don't fret or worry. You look like you are about 3.5 inches from your waist, maybe 4 inches maximum.

Based upon your info above, that still works out. Why? Because you are considering hiding your hair for next year, which is 12 months, right? If your hair grows close to .5 inches a month, that means within 6 to 12 months, you WILL be at waist length if not beyond it! :grin:

Claim waist length for 2014. That is neither wishful thinking on my part, nor is it polite discourse. Your current progress is a testament of your past and your future success to be. Just continue what you have been doing. You'll see. And so we'll we. Please post your results when you hit waist length next year in 2014. :yep:

I really love the thickness and shine of your hair. Congrats on your progress. Please come back and share your regi.

Back