Made a Hair Discovery Today !!!

Armyqt

Ok y'all. I did a conditioner wash today after a braidout earlier. I was a little afraid that my would be tangled and break some. SO I decided to be extra careful with it and detangle by sections (I never do this). So I finger sectioned my hair into four and began using my pick on each section to detangle. To my surprise, I lost very FEW strands like this. HOWEVER, after detangling, I started combing all of it back to put in my ponytail and this is when I lost ALOT more hair than I should of.

So what I've learned today is that I will always fix my ponytail in the shower from now on and let the water comb it into place, leaving a little conditioner for moisture. If I do any combing, it will be for a rollerset or braidout and will be in the manner I described above. I can't believe I've been doing this all along and didn't even realize I was pulling my own hair out
ohwell.gif

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE doing my bun in the shower. I have been doing this for a long time now. It works wonders. I'm glad you discovered that fixing your ponytail in the shower will be a very good thing.

Girl, I don't know how in the world it has taken me this long to figure this out
nuts.gif
. And ya know, I do remember you telling me this same thing before
drunk.gif

Back