Made a discovery at the movies!!!

BlackHairDiva

Two days ago, I went to the movies and bought a ticket for puss in boots. I then went to obtain my popcorns and big soda. For some reason , I had an urge to go back to the tellers and switch my movie ticket for another movie that I had never heard of and so I did. I switched and decided to see a movie called Courageous.

I sat there eating my popcorn and look around to see how many people where ready to view the movie. There was only 7 people , including myself, waiting to see the movie.

The previews ended and the movie started rolling. I saw the opening logos and one caught my eyes!!! Sherwood pictures the logo was a cross!! I was so happy when I saw it , I actually sat up straight. The movie is a christian movie!!! It was so refreshing. The message of the movie was awesome. I was so moved by the movie.

Ladies if you have a chance to see it go. It has a nice message and if you have a man in your life make him watch it!!!!

If you are tight on budget you can watch it on youtube. I'm glad my money went to a good cause. I will be looking on for more of their movies in theaters:yep:.

Thanks for sharing. The black guy/sheriff in the movie, is a guy I went to church with, when we lived in Japan. I feel honored to have fellowshipped with him and his wife. They are a wonderful family. He is a true man of God. Sherwood is doing it for the glory of God.

Thanks for sharing. The black guy/sheriff in the movie, is a guy I went to church with, when we lived in Japan. I feel honored to have fellowshipped with him and his wife. They are a wonderful family. He is a true man of God. Sherwood is doing it for the glory of God.

I could see it and feel it when I saw him in the movie. I cried t3 times in that movie and what I love is that for the movie you can also find the sources the characters are talking about in the bible and on the website.

It's an awesome movie. I haven't seen it yet, but everyone who shares it with me have the same reaction that you, they are moved to tears and so blessed by it.

I believe it from the same who produced the movie, "Fire Proof". I plan to purchase the DVD. Christian productions need to be financially supported.

God is going to truly bless you, BlackHairDiva, the Holy Spirit caught your attention and you yielded full heartedly. You were sensitive to the 'Leading' of the Holy Spirit who never misleads us. You chose to plant your money into God's Garden and not the world's.

God will never forget this, you chose Him. :love2:

It's an awesome movie. I haven't seen it yet, but everyone who shares it with me have the same reaction that you, they are moved to tears and so blessed by it.

I believe it from the same who produced the movie, "Fire Proof". I plan to purchase the DVD. Christian productions need to be financially supported.

God is going to truly bless you, @BlackHairDiva, the Holy Spirit caught your attention and you yielded full heartedly. You were sensitive to the 'Leading' of the Holy Spirit who never misleads us. You chose to plant your money into God's Garden and not the world's.

God will never forget this, you chose Him. :love2:

Thank you so much. The movie came with a message that I needed to hear. I need to keep faith when all seem impossible.

When i got home I looked up the site of sherwood pictures and I saw they had 4 movies all together. I will see the other ones. All movies come with material. The fireproof one comes with a site call..

Fireproofmarriage.com There is lots a material for relationships whether you are single, dating, engaged or married or remarried. Its awesome. They also have a relationship & resiliency course coming up..its all online at a low price.

Glad to get a review of the movie... I have yet to see it as well, but looking forward to seeing it !

I lovvveee this Movie! Its awesome!!!! I love all there movies..If you love that watch Sherwood other films

Facing the Giants
Fireproof
Fly Wheel
Faith Like Potatoes..

There movies are pure and centered around God.

Which one is your favorite? The only one I saw is Facing the Giants. It had a very good message.
I lovvveee this Movie! Its awesome!!!! I love all there movies..If you love that watch Sherwood other films

Facing the Giants
Fireproof
Fly Wheel
Faith Like Potatoes..

There movies are pure and centered around God.

Thank you so much. The movie came with a message that I needed to hear. I need to keep faith when all seem impossible.

When i got home I looked up the site of sherwood pictures and I saw they had 4 movies all together. I will see the other ones. All movies come with material. The fireproof one comes with a site call..

Fireproofmarriage.com There is lots a material for relationships whether you are single, dating, engaged or married or remarried. Its awesome. They also have a relationship & resiliency course coming up..its all online at a low price.

This is the real Difference from the world and pure Ministry. No where else where someone will give you Minstry Helps to guide you in your life's journey. This is awesome. :yep: All the more reason to support this film Ministry. No one else does this.

This is the real Difference from the world and pure Ministry. No where else where someone will give you Minstry Helps to guide you in your life's journey. This is awesome. :yep: All the more reason to support this film Ministry. No one else does this.

you are right, I plan to support them as much as i can.:yep::yep:

They put the website link at the end of the credits!!! I'm sure there is one for courageous! I would need to watch the movie again and sit still after credits are done rolling.

Loved that movie so much I saw it TWICE!!!!!!!!!! I never see anything TWICE at the movie theaters. EVAH!!!!!

Back