Macherieamour's DVD

SexySin985

I got my video today:bouncy:

Ladies if you haven't gotten it yet please do so now!!!

The video was great and it was very informative:yep::yep:

I give it :up::up:

I am still so amazed at how little product she uses with such fantabulous results!

And as you took of the Saran Wrap and your hair just fell I was in such awe! I just wanted to run my fingers all up and through your hair. I can only just imaging how silky and smooth it must be. :drool:

Macherie, you really are the best:worship2:

I would love to see a "How To Self Relax Video" (hint hint):grin:

Excellent job Macherieamour!

I received mine last week only 2 days after ordering and she did an excellent job!:grin:

Great idea about the self-relax video. You may want to shoot her a PM about that, she said that she is accepting suggestions for future dvd ideas. I know I would buy that one in a flash!:yep:

I received mine yesterday and my hair and I are watching it tomorrow!!! :woot: Thank you Macherieamor
:woohoo:
I'm hoping your DVD will cure me of my PJism!!!

Got mine Monday, ordered it last Thursday! :D

Watched it Tuesday nite, it was really good. My hair doesn't seem to be responding to rollersets because of the length. But once I hit shoulder length boyyeeeeeeee..............!! :D :grin: It's on and poppin!

This is good to hear. I've been lazy about ordering mine. I need to go ahead and place my order today...:yep:.

I received mine yesterday and my hair and I are watching it tomorrow!!! :woot: Thank you Macherieamor
:woohoo:
I'm hoping your DVD will cure me of my PJism!!!

Me too! Although I'm about to cut my hair short I still can't wait to watch and take notes.

I'm still a little cautious about doing my own self relaxers but I know if I do that I will definitely be more careful of not over lapping.

i ordered mines today and of course i got the cheap shipping and it said it will be here Nov. 1:wallbash:. I can't wait that long.....

....ON A BETTER NOTE:

Macheri: i read in a magazine this teenager who started her own blog for myspace layouts just for her friends: as it got many hits she added google Ads to her blog. with in months or a year: she recieved 7 million hits and recieved $1,000,000 from google cause everyone clicked on the ads and stuff.
I wish very soon: if u have not already recieved a plethora of money cuz i need "HEALTHY TEXTURES" newsletters in my life and a "HEALHTY TEXTURES" Salon too. While i'm at it: a t-shirt: maybe some combs and "healthy textures" plastic wrap will do too:yep:. Keep up the good work and i support you all the way.

p.s. i'm only 20 mins from philly. If u ever wanna hold a "Healthy Textures" meeting: party: whatever: i'm down:yep:.

:blush:Thanks guys!!!! Im really really glad you liked it:grin: Now, that we got a little income, I can start investing in more projects ( perhaps even a self relaxing video:yep:)

Missi! I love you!!!! You are amazing:yep: Im totally gonna need the article:lachen: I gotta figure out how she did that, lol!!!

i ordered mines today and of course i got the cheap shipping and it said it will be here Nov. 1:wallbash:. I can't wait that long.....

....ON A BETTER NOTE:

Macheri: i read in a magazine this teenager who started her own blog for myspace layouts just for her friends: as it got many hits she added google Ads to her blog. with in months or a year: she recieved 7 million hits and recieved $1,000,000 from google cause everyone clicked on the ads and stuff.
I wish very soon: if u have not already recieved a plethora of money cuz i need "HEALTHY TEXTURES" newsletters in my life and a "HEALHTY TEXTURES" Salon too. While i'm at it: a t-shirt: maybe some combs and "healthy textures" plastic wrap will do too:yep:. Keep up the good work and i support you all the way.

p.s. i'm only 20 mins from philly. If u ever wanna hold a "Healthy Textures" meeting: party: whatever: i'm down:yep:.

Errah, don't forget to call me for the screening party. I'm only an hour away.

Love it great demostration on how to wash, blow out roots, best way to roll up hair and the best of all the saran wrap.

By the way Macherieamour what leave in do you use?

:blush:Thanks guys!!!! Im really really glad you liked it:grin: Now, that we got a little income, I can start investing in more projects ( perhaps even a self relaxing video:yep:)

Missi! I love you!!!! You are amazing:yep: Im totally gonna need the article:lachen: I gotta figure out how she did that, lol!!!

Lol. She went to google.com/adsense and google paid for ppl clicking on her page or their ads they posted on her blog. (like urs). Its in this months SEVENTEEN magazine. Since she has been open: she got 7 million hits. cool huh

Back