M.T.G Question?

4U2Envy

I noticed that a lot of u ladies are using this product, and many of u seem to have very good results. My question is were do u go to purchase it, and how much is it, and if it is for people or horses?. I read a thread about shapely's horse groom, please help with any advice TIA. ooh can u find this product in the hair store?

yeah you can get it on shapely's. the natural lady here( or nature lady) sells and odor less version that a lot of us use, if you are concerened about it being for horses. It is for them but i like it. It has given me lots of growth in a short amount of time.

My understanding is that MTG was orgnially developed and used on humans with various scalp problems and for some reason it jumped to horses.

According to shapleys there is nothing in it that is dangerous for humans and they are aware that women and men are using it,and they are currently developing a sister product like MTG for specifically for human use again. Hopefully without the BBQ smoky bacon smell :lol:

I recently purchased a bottle from www.shapleys.com and started using on my scalp once a day. I have a very sensitive scalp and it hasnt upset my scalp at all.

And no you wont find it at the beauty store. Maybe at the stables :lol:

Back