Lye relaxers that have never failed you

VirtuousGal

For the more coarse, coily "nappy" haired sisters who were able to stick to lye, what has not underprocessed you? What has gotten you straight, not texlaxed, but straight?!! If I cant find one, my next perm will either be protectiv or soft and beautiful no lye. Thanks chicas!!

:D Yes it is, but it is the only lye (no-lye) that has given me great results. I used to use the optimum no lye and even though it gave me BONE STRAIT hair over time, it was very difficult to moisturized. With the multi mineral line, I can retain moisturize alot easier. And I love the way it processes, I have strait, textured hair soooo its perfect.

Kristal said:
I get a little confused though, isnt optimum multimineral lye and no-lye?

Aidenberry03 said:
:D Yes it is, but it is the only lye (no-lye) that has given me great results. I used to use the optimum no lye and even though it gave me BONE STRAIT hair over time, it was very difficult to moisturized. With the multi mineral line, I can retain moisturize alot easier. And I love the way it processes, I have strait, textured hair soooo its perfect.

Ok great thanks, maybe I will try this!!
So many options, I pray my hair will just come out straight!

VWVixxen made me rediscover this relaxer. When I was not taking care of my hair, I just thought that it "reverted"...well now I know that is not possible:look: . Its really good.

Allandra said:
All with lye:

Design Essentials
Mizani
Motions
Vitale

Hi Allandra!

Do you know what strength your stylist used for the Design Essentials? Also, if you remember, how long was your processing time?

TIA

Back