Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus...

SweetTea

Has anyone found this stuff in a store other than Sally's or specifically a beauty supply store? My local drug stores have other Lustrasilk varieties, but not this one and I really want to try it.

Same. DG. My DG has both shea/mango butter and the green one with olive oil.

Mine too!!!:D...i started to get the Olive Oil one....which one is better bc i haven't tried the Olive Oil.

I added honey and jojoba oil to it in a small cup for my DC today and baaaaaaaabaaaaaaaay.....after 15 minutes with it on....while showering....i rinsed my hair out and it felt SO good and soft and luscious!!!....and the honey smelled SO good!:lick:

OP, my local BSS has it. Yours probably does too.
yes, the BSS has it..and so does Sally's.

Mine too!!!:D...i started to get the Olive Oil one....which one is better bc i haven't tried the Olive Oil.

I added honey and jojoba oil to it in a small cup for my DC today and baaaaaaaabaaaaaaaay.....after 15 minutes with it on....while showering....i rinsed my hair out and it felt SO good and soft and luscious!!!....and the honey smelled SO good!:lick:
I plan to try the olive oil one next...not sure which is best. Adora swears by shea/mango butter. I've added honey to mine before too.

Back