Lustrasilk Aloe Vera Cholesterol Conditioner...GREAT DETANGLER

MaryJane3000

I was looking at the sallys website and saw that one person gave it a bad review..they said they just put color in their hair n it didn't work...more than likely they needed protein not moisture, but whatever...I've been using this for a few months now and it's definately a new staple of mine. Its the best detangling conditioner or shampoo i've ever tried. I slab that on and my knots slide out like butter and it leads to a lot less breakage. It's also the best moisturizing conditioner I've used after my protein treatments, and I've used redken real control and keracare intensive restorative mask and this and my lustrasilk shea butter and mango conditioner are the only ones that stop me from feeling like i have protein overload. So i just wanted to let all you ladies out there who have a problem with their hair tangling especially when you have a lot of new growth that this product is great and it really works for me :)

I love the shea butter with mango, I'm under the dryer right now with that in my hair. Only $3, you can't beat it.

I love the Lustrasilk shea butter toooooo...I parted my dry hair put EVOO and then that conditioner and put a shower cap on and am currently cooking dinner and so true for $3 its GRRRRRRRREEEEAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!

I just discovered it too. Works great on my hair (could it be the no cone factor? hmmm).Helps in the detangling process too.

Oh and it's on sale at sally for $1.99 :D Got the shea butter and the olive oil kinds

I love it too. It's on sale at Sally's this week. Just picked up a tub. I forgot how much it was.

Anyways..

It is the second best detangler for my hair. The tangles truly do melt away.

I'm interested in this especially since it's 1.99 at sallys. The only thing I'm afraid of is the parabens and the alcohols. Do you leave the lustrasilk cholesterols in or rinse out?

I use the shea butter and mango one as well, but they dont detangle nearly as well as the aloe vera one, I usually deep condition with both and I always co wash with the aloe vera one, because it seriously detangles like no other and my hair always has soo much slip after the fact. It's smells nice, its a nice light almost fruity/sweet scent thats not overpowering. And I payed 2 bucks for mine too, and it's the best $2 i've ever spent :) Oh and I always rinse it out.

I'm interested in this especially since it's 1.99 at sallys. The only thing I'm afraid of is the parabens and the alcohols. Do you leave the lustrasilk cholesterols in or rinse out?

You can use it both ways :yep:

The alcohols in it are fatty alcohols. Not every alcohol is drying.

The parabens are another thing. Personal choice whether you use them or not.

I'm going to revisit this condish. It worked really well on my relaxed hair and you can't beat the price!

I use the moisture max olive oil DC. I'm a big fan of all things lustrasilk, especially the moisture max line (although I know people here are anti mineral oil).

Back