Lurkin' No Longer!!!!!

Dr. Chocolate

Hello Beautiful One's!!!!!!

I just decided today that lurking is no longer an option for me and to join in on all of the fun and support that this forum has to offer. Currently, I am in individual braids and I plan on using MT and supplements to kick off my hair journey. My braider failed to braid the entire length of my natural hair as I asked her to, so now I am also dealing with trying to keep those ends in the healthiest state as possible. Do you ladies have any advice for a Newbie like me in this situation???? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially advice on using MT with braids. You are all an inspiration to me and I look forward to interacting with you all throughout our journeys...this has CLEARLY been the best $6.50 I have ever spent!

This happen to me once before. I just made sure i keep the end moist. If your going to curl the braids make sure you avoid the end or just roll them.

welcome!! about your braid situation, im going to cosign with harmony and make sure they ends are moisturized well

I'm relaxed so not many suggestions but WELCOME! You're hair natural or relaxed will surely thrive on this board!

Back