Lunchtime Impulse Buy_Alter Ego Knockoff by Kuz

ms_kenesha

Kuz is a Dominican Brand and lucky me they sell it at a CVS near my job. Well, I was actually looking for the Dudley Hair Rebuilder (they sell that there, too) but they didn't have any, but I had to look at the Kuz products. I was actually looking to see if they had that spray that Lorraine has in her album, but they didn't have it, but they did have the faux alter ego drops there. Alright, lemee stop calling it that, I'm sure it's a good product in it's own right.

Here's what the bottle says (glass bottle like AE):

Hair Loss Preventative Lotion (it's a liquid though)
It is a treatment for weak and undernourished hair, and for all those that have abnormal hair loss. Its vitamin complex has been conceived for the nutrition of the root. A combination of balancing agents, that optimizes the hygeine and health of the scalp, strengthens the appearance of new healthy hair with nerves and regulates sebasceous secretion of the scalp, thus making it vigorous and strong.
Directions: On washed hair, spread the content of an ampule or its equivalent all over the scalp, massage gently for better spreading and blood circulation so that the product penetrates better to the hair bulb. Do not Rinse Out. PROFESSIONAL HAIR CARE PRODUCT

Sounds good. I have never heard of this brand. I recently purchased this
SMOOTH 'N SHINE Repair Xtreme Leave-In Treatment

20041276_lrg.jpg
It is like a leave-in protein (ingredients:
Keratin - Panthenol - Biotin - Vitamins A & D - Magnesium -Calcium - Zinc), but it doesn't say all that yours says.

What are the ingredients?

Last edited:
*pulling out the bottle*

water, isopropenol, acetamidopropyl, trimonium chloride, polyqaternium-11, ancrine, capilectine, aloe extract, hydrolized wheat protein, perfume, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, fd&c yellow no. 6

Anyone have the ingredient in Alter Ego to compare?

KAddy said:
Sounds good. I have never heard of this brand. I recently purchased this
20041276_lrg.jpg
It is like a leave-in protein (ingredients:
Keratin - Panthenol - Biotin - Vitamins A & D - Magnesium -Calcium - Zinc), but it doesn't say all that yours says.

What are the ingredients?

Tell me if it works, K.

Carmen was trying hard to get me to buy the Alter Ego drops, but I'd already forked over noventa y cinco dolores, and didn't want to pay $40 for that too.

How much was the KUZ stuff?

Noventa y cinco, por que??? What did you get done?

Kuz es ocho dolores?

melodee said:
Tell me if it works, K.

Carmen was trying hard to get me to buy the Alter Ego drops, but I'd already forked over noventa y cinco dolores, and didn't want to pay $40 for that too.

How much was the KUZ stuff?

My bottle is a bit messy so I may have misspelled some things ...

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Hydrolized Soy Protein, Hydrolized Corillina Officinalis, Profumo/Profumo (fragrance). Methyldibromo, Glutaronitrile, Phenacxyelhanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil

AudraChanell said:
My bottle is a bit messy so I may have misspelled some things ...

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Hydrolized Soy Protein, Hydrolized Corillina Officinalis, Profumo/Profumo (fragrance). Methyldibromo, Glutaronitrile, Phenacxyelhanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil

Castor oil.....that's interesting!

MsK...let us know how you like those drops....if it works and is cheaper than Alter Ego......actually how much was your Kuz?

PERTAINING TO ALTER EGO: I pay 29 I think.....where are you getting it for 40?

Also Sickbay has it (alter ego that is) on special now.....opps, sorry ..............I hope I'm not hyjacking
http://store.sickbay.biz/index.html

Last edited:
I'll let you know how I like it.

The Kuz was only $8 :bouncegre

ccd said:
Castor oil.....that's interesting!

MsK...let us know how you like those drops....if it works and is cheaper than Alter Ego......actually how much was your Kuz?

PERTAINING TO ALTER EGO: I pay 29 I think.....where are you getting it for 40?

Also Sickbay has it (alter ego that is) on special now.....opps, sorry ..............I hope I'm not hyjacking
http://store.sickbay.biz/index.html

Back