Loving Shoutout to Our MODs and Beverly

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I just personally wanted to say that I love you. I have prayers going up for each of you each day.

You have treated me with so much loving, kindness and respect. How can anyone not appreciate who each of you are and how much you do.

You are the ones who give more to us than we give back to you each day. For our time is whenever we choose to be here. YOUR time, is sacrificed. How much I personally have taken for granted for all you have provided.

So you Beverly....Thank you with all of my heart for being who you are, inside and out. Pebs....my girl! my heart! God's pearl of love and beauty and wisdom... Thank you. Vester...you're one amazing woman ;). Supergirl, what a treasure and God's superhero, Allandra, Honeycomb, DontSpeakDefeat, Ooooo, did I miss anyone? If so, you are truly being acknowledged... Enchantment...I'd didn't forget you!

A big hug and a bigger God bless you right from my heart. I know your task is not easy here. So........... :kiss: to each and everyone of you.

Thank you !!!

We Celebrate Each of You
:dance7:

Last edited:
That was really nice of you, Shimmie! Thank-you so much!! God bless you for it! Wish everyone was as sweet as you are! :kiss:

pebbles said:
That was really nice of you, Shimmie! Thank-you so much!! God bless you for it! Wish everyone was as sweet as you are! :kiss:

Onlly giving honor to whom much honor is due.

Love you much.....;)

Back