Love that Tail conditioner (for horses)

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
I'm going to get this. I will let ya'll know what I think, if you want to know. :)
It's available at PETsMART. I am going to go to the store to see if they have it there. Will look for the MTG too.
http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...older_id=2534374302036229&bmUID=1114201897951

Has anyone else tried it? If so, what did you think?

http://www.lovethattailproducts.com/conditioner.html

LOVE THAT TAIL LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER

HELPS PROMOTE LONGER & HEALTHIER TAILS ESCAPE THE ORDINARY:
with "Love That Tail Leave-in Conditioner".

Achieving a long, flowing, extraordinary tail should not be kept a secret. It is indeed the result of keeping tail hairs moist and supple, decreasing their
amount of breakage. Love That Tail Leave-in Conditioner was developed specifically to keep moisture in tails, manes, forelocks and all over body hair helping prevent tails from becoming dry and brittle and working to correct and protect your horse's hair from the damaging effects of the environment and over-handling.

Delightful fragrance of Mango Oil, plus aloe vera, yucca, cactus, cucumber, apricot oil, vitamin E & A
32 OUNCE BOTTLES

Available at Fine Retail Outlets, Ranch Supply & Tack Stores.

For information on the store closest to you call or email us.

Love That Tail Products
Catherine Musgrave
Phone:(559) 297-7918
5758 N.Del Rey Ave. Clovis Ca. 93619
[email protected]

In case you missed my other post in one of the MTG threads:

PetsMart responded to my email about the "Love That Tail" shampoo and conditioner. I didn't ask about Shapleys.

Thank you for your recent email.

Love That Tail shampoo and conditioner is safe for use on humans. It does contain sulfate. We apologize but at this time, we do not have a percentage of how much the product contains. However, you may visit the manufacture's website for further information. The website address is www.lovethattailproducts.com .

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us.

Sincerely,

Lia
Customer Service
PETsMART.com-Where Pets Are Family!
1989 Transit Way
Brockport, NY 14420
1-888-839-9638

She said it contains "sulfate", but from my understanding, the MTG contains "sulfur". They're different, aren't they?

You're cracking me up! But I'm right there with you! :sekret:

If I were not using the NTM Silky Touch Leave in, I'd use Eqyss's Avocado Mist....yeah, I know...

Ingredients:
Deionized Water, DL Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Mucopolysaccharides, Tetrasodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Allantoin, Soidum PCA, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Extracts of Avocado & Aloe Vera, Fragrance.

Be sure you let us know how you like it. The Avocado Mist is really lite, almost too light, virtually undetectable on my hair (when I used it.... :look: )

Ok, enough incriminating myself...I'm outta here!

Thanks for posting this CurlyCrly! Maybe I'll try this after my PJ fast is over (May). But there is no way in heck I'm putting something that smells like bacon, tar (or whatever other adjective used to desribe it) in my head. My hair's just gonna have to grow the slow, natural way..lol.

I just wanted to state the obvious here....in reading the website, it does not say anything re: promoting or stimulating growth, only "keep
moisture in tails, manes, forelocks and all over body hair helping
prevent tails from becoming dry and brittle and working to correct and protect your horse's hair from the damaging effects of the environment and over-handling".

With that in mind, be careful of your growth expectations w/this product, it doesn't seem to do anything to enhance growth but rather help you keep what you have! (not that is a bad thing!) :)

That part about the delightful mango fragrance sounds good. The MTG oil smells like sausages and it is very strong. I hope you have good results.

LaNecia said:
I just wanted to state the obvious here....in reading the website, it does not say anything re: promoting or stimulating growth, only "keep
moisture in tails, manes, forelocks and all over body hair helping
prevent tails from becoming dry and brittle and working to correct and protect your horse's hair from the damaging effects of the environment and over-handling".

With that in mind, be careful of your growth expectations w/this product, it doesn't seem to do anything to enhance growth but rather help you keep what you have! (not that is a bad thing!) :)

Yep, I noticed that too. For 32 oz of conditioner I'm thinking that it would provide excellent moisture retention at a great price. I'm still not so sure I'd be able to take that MTG, even though there are extra growth possibilities. I think that I need to see more people saying they are getting more than 1" of growth per month with the MTG.

CurlyCrly said:
I think that I need to see more people saying they are getting more than 1" of growth per month with the MTG.

I agree!! But...because I cut my hair down to 4 1/2 inches in February...I'm willing to endure the smell and oil for a little faster growth. Even if it only puts me at an inch a month, that's about 1/4" to 1/2" more than I usually average over 4 weeks so I'll be a very happy camper. I measured my hair last night and in the crown at now at 6" so I'll keep with it til the end of the challenge, taking pics every two weeks. I hate hair this short! :cry3: (That's my favorite emoticon, it's sooo cute!)

Even though I may be a PJ at heart I think I need to slow down. I will have to see what the hype is over the MTG and if it dies down or if people who are trying it are really seeing results other than just shiny and soft hair (not that that is bad). God bless you all.

I bought this conditioner: "love that Tail", from petsmart today. I also bought Eqyss mega-tek equine rebuilder coat and Cowboy magic detanger and shine.
When I went to the counter, the cashier was black. So I placed these three items on the counter. The cashier asked me "So you are getting ready to wash your horse"? I said yes. :grin:

She then asked me, "So, how many horses do you have"? I said, "one". :lol:

She said, "do they try to kick you or bite you"? I said, "No". :lachen:

Then I grabbed my stuff and receipt and flew out to the store.

I see why you guys buy online. I felt embarrassed to say I did not have a horse, but just horse hair. I will post the results after a week of use.

bunny101 said:
I bought this conditioner: "love that Tail", from petsmart today. I also bought Eqyss mega-tek equine rebuilder coat and Cowboy magic detanger and shine.
When I went to the counter, the cashier was black. So I placed these three items on the counter. The cashier asked me "So you are getting ready to wash your horse"? I said yes. :grin:

I see why you guys buy online. I felt embarrassed to say I did not have a horse, but just horse hair. I will post the results after a week of use.

See? This is something I've feared happening to me. You handled it well. Those are the answers I would have given. :lachen: :lachen:

I went to PetCo yesterday, thinking that's where the PETsMART was. I went in and they had no horse products at all. I talked to one of the salespeople and she suggested that I fill out one of those customer questionnaires, so that they can get some products for my horse. She said others have come in asking too. :) So, I drive a little further and go to a PETsMART and they had very little horse products. No conditioners at all...so, I left empty-handed. I am on my way to a horse ranch now to see if they have something there.

I think the Love That Tail horse conditioner might make a good leave-in for the Curly Custard.

bunny101 said:

This is classic right there:look: :lol: :lachen: :grin: :bud: :bud:

bunny101 said:

I hate to say this, but....bwhaaa haa haa haaaa! :lachen: Iive got to thank u. I was in a rotten mood before I read your reply. What would she have done if you neighed at her? :lol:

quote: I bought this conditioner: "love that Tail", from petsmart today. I also bought Eqyss mega-tek equine rebuilder coat and Cowboy magic detanger and shine.

Well, it has been a little over a week. I love the conditioner but I love the Eqyss mega-tek rebuilder coat more. This stuff makes my hair so thick and soft. I put it on my scalp and hair after washing. I dry under a hood dryer in a wrap. When I combed my hair, I did not have as much breakage. The Cowboy magic is awesome. It makes my hair so slick and shiny when I wear my hair in a bun. The "love that tail shampoo and conditioner" are great too. I will be continuing to buy these product. I think I finally found something that will continue to make my hair happy. I am an undercover pj, so this should help me save money for awhile at least.

:yay: Another convert!! :woot: The Mega-Tek Rebuilder is my HG of conditioners!! :love: Glad you like it!!

I'm loving the Eqyss mega tek rebuilder. My hair usually has to be primed w/ 3 products before it gets wavy...(texlaxed hair) But when I used the rebuilder, my hair waved up so fast, I was like :eek: in a good way! i have yet to try to use it on my nails, but that's OK. This stuff is the bomb! The shampoo is supposed to help keep your hair color and relaxer longer...That will be a subject for another time.... :lol:

LaNecia said:
:yay: Another convert!! :woot: The Mega-Tek Rebuilder is my HG of conditioners!! :love: Glad you like it!!

PSST! *looking around* um, where'd you buy this?? *looking around*** Come on girl, hurry up and tell me before my husband comes back in the room! *eyes wide**

:sekret:

Ok, I DIDN'T tell you that you can get it at a Pet Store like Pet Smart or Petco ***and I'm NOT telling you to call first to make sure they have it***.

I'm also NOT telling you that it costs about $26.99 for the bottle.

I haven't told you that you can also get it on EBay from Equiteric for $19.00 ($6.75 for shipping for the frist item and $2.70 for additional items)

I'm also NOT telling you that you'll love this stuff if you try it!!

:angel: :wasntme:

LaNecia said:
:sekret:

Ok, I DIDN'T tell you that you can get it at a Pet Store like Pet Smart or Petco ***and I'm NOT telling you to call first to make sure they have it***.

I'm also NOT telling you that it costs about $26.99 for the bottle.

I haven't told you that you can also get it on EBay from Equiteric for $19.00 ($6.75 for shipping for the frist item and $2.70 for additional items)

I'm also NOT telling you that you'll love this stuff if you try it!!

:angel: :wasntme:

yeah, well, SOMEONE might need you to post a picture just so that umm...that RANDOM person gets the right, FABULOUS product. ::::clears throat:::: *WINKKKKK**

:lol: The nice thing about Equiteric is that they ALWAYS have this product, sometimes as an auction, other times as just a Buy It Now item. Here's a link for all their Mega-Tek listings..... Happy Shopping!

I have it saved as one of my favorites, so I get emails when there are new listings.... I think I need PJ Therapy.... :yep:

LaNecia said:
:lol: The nice thing about Equiteric is that they ALWAYS have this product, sometimes as an auction, other times as just a Buy It Now item. Here's a link for all their Mega-Tek listings..... Happy Shopping!

I have it saved as one of my favorites, so I get emails when there are new listings.... I think I need PJ Therapy.... :yep:

I've purchased this even though I came home with FIVE new hair products today and you know what? It STILL feels good. I'm SICK.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. *SMILE**

Back