Love my Maxiglide!! Check out my results!!

Chicagodiva

Ok, I couldn't resist anymore, I bought the Maxiglide XP from HSN! I was thinking it could assist me in prolonging my transition if I could straighten out my hair that easily and just use protective styling until the next wash day some of the time.
It does have to be done on dry hair, so I just did some large 2 strand twists and sat under the dryer.
I was able to do half of my head in 20 minutes, which is pretty good in my opinion for the first time ever trying this( and I have never ever even flat ironed before, even when relaxed).
I love love love my Maxiglide!!!
219texshot-1.jpg

premaxiglide.jpg

halfmaxiglide.jpg

postmaxiglide.jpg

YEESSSSSS

I'm so glad u love maxiglide.

isn't it the best!!!! no need to blowdry, or chase w/ a comb or anything.

MAXIGLIDE IS THE TRUTH!!!!

Your hair looks beautiful!!!!!

I love your pics. I also love my maxiglide and it does wonders for my 4a/b texlaxed hair.

Last edited:
You did a good job. Did you use the one with the comb attachment?

Thank you! Yes, I used the comb that was attached, an attachment to flat iron came with it, but I have not used it yet.

Yes I agree..I brought the GVP Sallys Chi compare..and I took it back..it came no where close to my clunky chunky maxi glide..its big but it hooks ur hair up!

Maxi glide has been on my xmas list for two years, Your pics got me wanting to break down and just buy it myself, Look so GOOD

You did a good job. Did you use the one with the comb attachment?

Thank you! Yes, I used the comb that was attached, an attachment to flat iron came with it, but I have not used it yet.

Please explain :drunk: . Doesn't the flatiron plate have a comb attachment. Did you use that? Or you mean you did the comb chase method?

:wow::bling::sweet:

Very nice! It's very promising to see a true 4b go from super coarse to silky blinging straight! You make someone like me who's thinking about transitioning see it's possible!:worship2::worship2::worship2:

Please explain :drunk: . Doesn't the flatiron plate have a comb attachment. Did you use that? Or you mean you did the comb chase method?
Faith, The Maxiglide comes with these mini pins on the plate that kind of comb your hair as it passes through. It helps with detangling and helps make the result smooth. Most flat irons kind of just press on the hair unless you use a smaller section. I can actually do more hair in each section and the process is faster. The system also comes with a flat plate that can be inserted in the place of the removable pin plate.

CHICAGODIVA UR HAIR IS BOMB!!! Dontcha love how the Maxi make your hair so shiny? I just ordered a new one b/c my god mother "borrowed" mine and I felt guilty taking it back (it was like 5 years old), so I ordered a new one and it's even better!! It also came w/ a Mini Glide (about 1/4" and heat protectant and gloss. Did you get that deal (I ordered from the site and I'll bet "free" was a relative term. Know what I mean? I still owe 3 payments of $43. ( Booooooooo) Oh well. Happy Glidin' sleek hair sister!

It also came w/ a Mini Glide (about 1/4" and heat protectant and gloss. Did you get that deal (I ordered from the site and I'll bet "free" was a relative term. Know what I mean? I still owe 3 payments of $43. ( Booooooooo)
No I didn't, and OK now I am kind of jealous of your mini glide!!!:spinning: I ordered from HSN, it was $90 & I had a 15% off coupon... I got "free" fullsizes of Beyond Straight Serum & The End Silicone Shine Enhancer.

I just got one. I bought an MP online because I thought the XP would be too big. I think I could've handled th eXP but either way it is an AMAZING flat iron. the only reason my roots reverted was because I was out in the rain.

OP, I think you may be my hair twin.....Do you consider yourself a 4a or 4b? What do you use for moisture? Please help... Please..

TIA

Back