Love my Maxiglide!! Check out my results!!

OP I think you got the better deal...less than $100? That's good. I'll still be paying for this thing (I still love the way it works though) when I do a length check in May!!!:eek:

Last edited:
OP, I think you may be my hair twin.....Do you consider yourself a 4a or 4b? What do you use for moisture? Please help... Please..

TIA
My hair so far seems to be a combo of 4a and 4b, definitely 4b in the very top of my head. Currently for moisture, I just spritz distilled water and seal with Castor or coconut oil (daily if I can get to it).

I hate to rain on the parade but I just gave a maxiglide away to charity. IMHO I thought it was a waste of money because it didnt work well on my 4b hair. What little bit got straightened out immediately reverted by the end of the day. I used it on my Type 2 blonde friend and got amazing results. I wouldnt recommend it for most Black hair though.

I hate to rain on the parade but I just gave a maxiglide away to charity. IMHO I thought it was a waste of money because it didnt work well on my 4b hair. What little bit got straightened out immediately reverted by the end of the day. I used it on my Type 2 blonde friend and got amazing results. I wouldnt recommend it for most Black hair though.

I used to think the same thing about the Maxiglide since it was only shown on tv with very loosely textured hair. However I hope this doesn't offend ChicagoDiva, but this is the coarsest textured hair I have seen this used on successfully. Gives me hope. :yep:

But my question is....what's black hair?

Back