Lottabody Foam Wrap - Does it make your hair crunchy

krissynick

hey i just brought lotta body foam wrap yesterday. .I wanna use it when i do a wet wrap... any body tried it ... how does it work... does it make ur hair cruncy..

I've tried it once and that was the last time because it made my hair crunchy as well which I hate...I stick to my Motions foam, the regular formula not the extra firm one. I hate when my hair is crispy or crunchy from a product, I always wind up with breakage trying to separate my hair.

how much did you use. I heard you are suppose to dilute it. and are u sure it was the wrap foam or the lottabody setting lotion?

Ive never tried that one...I like the elasta qp wrap set foam. If it makes ur hair crispy, u probably just need to use less and make sure ur hair is really wet and has leave in conditioner in it so that will dilute it some and help ur hair come out softer.

Ive never tried that one...I like the elasta qp wrap set foam. If it makes ur hair crispy, u probably just need to use less and make sure ur hair is really wet and has leave in conditioner in it so that will dilute it some and help ur hair come out softer.

I use that Elasta QP foam too!

Motions and Lottabody made my hair crispy.. Next time I'll take your suggestions to see if it makes a difference

Back