LOTIONCRAFTERS DISCOUNT CODE

Adaoba2012

HELLO LADIES!!!
If you are looking for SAA (silk amino acids) or honeyquat they can be purchased from lotioncrafters.com and you can recieve a 5% discount using the discount code LHC2009 HTH!!!

Thanks for posting this !!!! I was thinking making my own moisturizer so this is perfect timing!! Do you know when this discount code expires?

I just saw your post...sorry!! Its for all of 2009 so feel free to use whenever! I mix it in with my Megatek and its bangin!! HTH!!

I just saw your post...sorry!! Its for all of 2009 so feel free to use whenever! I mix it in with my Megatek and its bangin!! HTH!!
exactly how do you use it with your megatek...i am interested in trying both megatek and saa, and would love to be able to incorporate them together...

I just mix in a capful of SAA and a capful of Honeyquat i also add some EVOO, Castor Oil and Carrott oil (maybe a teaspoon of each?) into an applicator bottle and then I fill the applicator bottle up with the megatek

Can someone PM me the lotioncrafter.com code. I keep trying to remind myself to use it and today I am. I keep finding old ones, but not an up to date one.

I don't think we're supposed to post the codes in this forum because people who did not pay for the site have access to it and the codes are for paying members.

^Yeah, discount codes are only supposed to be posted in the Vendor Forum. I remember reading that if people keep posting codes in here, it will limit the amount of discount codes we receive.

Back