Lost 3 inches!

indefinite

I was trying to transition..but after 3 months and working out, I couldn't take it anymore. I finally went and got a relaxer. From the stretching and trying to be a kitchentician I popped off a lot of hair. I was washing, blow drying, and flat ironing every 3 days. Everytime I had a date, I wanted a cute fly style. :perplexed I also had sooo many split ends, my ends were see through. I didn't want to even it up really, but it looks sooo much better. So I am starting all over again. I am going to stick with what I know what works for me. I am going to keep up my supplements. I am going to work out, up my protein intake. overdose on hair vitamins:lol: . I am going to boundless tress. I NEED to get two inches this month! I hate this length on me. I am going to go to my doctor and get some more professional strength prenatals:lachen: . I am on an all out war. I went from my length being almost six on my shirt to 2. Attached is my fotki. Just felt like venting...I'll post my progress as I measure it...hopefully, I'll have an inch progress in two weeks :p
http://public.fotki.com/indefinite/my_hair_journey/

Well minus the three inches ur hair looks GREAT and although you're starting over your starting at a great point - ends even and healthy!!!!!!

Happy growing!

Last edited:
Your hair looks great! Despite the loss of 3", it looks thick and very healthy. You'll be back on track lengthwise in no time. HHG:)

P.S. Back off with the heat from this point on - your hair will thank you in the long run!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but your hair does look terrific. At least you are aware of what the problems were. Now that you've parted with that hair you can use all you know about good hair care to have it grow out even better than before. HHG :)

Girl I'm sorry :( But if it's ok for me to say YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!!! It looks sooo soft and I love the color against your skin! Beautimous!

Even though I think you're kinda joking about the vits, please be careful. :look:

Anyways I like it alot! It's prettyyyyyyyy! But um.... what's in the sixth pic? :confused:

ILuvsmuhgrass said:
Girl I'm sorry :( But if it's ok for me to say YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!!! It looks sooo soft and I love the color against your skin! Beautimous!

Even though I think you're kinda joking about the vits, please be careful. :look:

Anyways I like it alot! It's prettyyyyyyyy! But um.... what's in the sixth pic? :confused:
Lol, I don't know. I think I was hold the camera backwards. :lol: I deleted it.

Thank you everyone. It's just a different adjustment. I had gotten used to my hair framing my face and feeling it down my back. But it'll grow back, I just wanted to have long hair for the summertime, lol. I do like the healthiness of it though. She used phyto. This is the silkiest my hair has ever come out. I can not sing enough praises for phyto. Hopefully phyto will help me grow. lol

Your hair looks soo good! Nice and healthy! I'm pretty certain that you look good with any length of hair(based on your siggy pics) so this very minor set back(should I even call it that?..lol) shouldn't be a problem!

Naturellle said:
Your hair looks soo good! Nice and healthy! I'm pretty certain that you look good with any length of hair(based on your siggy pics) so this very minor set back(should I even call it that?..lol) shouldn't be a problem!

Thank you! This is actually the best my hair has looked in a looong time. Yall can check out my myspace page to attest to that,( I made it unprivate for the weekend) lol. I HAVE to give a shoutout to Shawon Pinder at Barrons London Salon on Pharr Rd in Atlanta. She worked a MIRACLE. I can't believe how silky and bouncy she got it. I am going to start going every two weeks and just leave my hair ALONE. (except my BT massages, heehee:)

This was my length before the cut!
scanned078.jpg

scanned074.jpg

meandme054.jpg

Last edited:
Your haircut looks good! I know it's tough to cut damaged hair, but your old length and new length both look good on you! You'll have your length back soon!

Sorry about your hair, but it still looks very cute, healthy and thick...
I have lost some thickness and length:( ... It hurts, I know, but I am determined not to give up.:ohwell: ..
We, will bounce back...;)

Your hair is pretty, don't worry about the 3"... It will grow back in no time.

Your hair still looks great but i know loosing a couple inches sometimes make u feel naked...Stay on point with ur reg. and u'll get those inches back and then some..Now ur at a healthy point...HHG

Thank you everyone. I just got back from the healthfood store. Here is my supplement list, I am going to take everyday.

Hair5revive It has that NAC and Fo-ti, since it is $40, if I don't grow, I'm gonna be:mad: The lady at the counter swears by it!
Nioxin-always done me right

Biotin 15,000 MCG

MSM-8,000

B-6-200mg

Fish oil-2400 MG

Horsetail-1400 MG

AminoSculpt

Spiru-tein Whey has
Protein 14 g 28 %

Vitamin A 5000 IU
100 %

Vitamin C 60 mg 100 %

Calcium 300 mg 30 %
Iron 4.5 mg 25 %

Vitamin D 400 IU 100 %

Vitamin E 30
IU 100 % Thiamin 1.5 mg 100 % Riboflavin 1.7 mg 100 %
Niacin 20 mg 100 %

Vitamin B6 2 mg 100 %

Folic Acid
400 mcg 100 %

Vitamin B12 6 mcg 100 %

Biotin 300 mcg
100 %

Pantothenic Acid 10 mg 100 %

Phosphorus 200 mg
20 %

Iodine 150 mcg 100 %

Magnesium 80 mg 20 %
Zinc 15 mg 100 %

Selenium 21 mcg 30 %

Manganese 5 mg
250 %

Chromium 18 mcg 15 %

Molybdenum 20 mcg 25 %
Each Serving Of Raspberry Royale SPIRU-TEIN® WHEY Shake Also
Contains:

Inositol 50 mg

Choline (as bitartrate)
21 mg

Ingredients:
Microfiltered whey protein
concentrate, fructose, raspberry flavor, tri-calcium phosphate,
xanthan gum, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), freeze-dried
raspberry pieces, guar gum, psyllium, maltodextrin, potassium
citrate, magnesium oxide, oat bran, microcrystalline cellulose,
spirulina, vitamin C, vitamin E acetate, choline bitartrate,
inositol, apple pectin, bee pollen, niacinamide, vitamin A
palmitate, zinc oxide, manganese sulfate, ferrous fumarate,
calcium pantothenate, lecithin, lemon bioflavonoids, papaya,
bromelain, chlorophyll, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, thiamine
HCl, vitamin B12, vitamin D, folic acid, biotin, potassium
iodide, chromium chloride, sodium selenite, sodium molybdate

And I have an appointment next week with my doctor to get my prescription prenatal.

I am going to get two inches!

I know this is a long hair forum, but I actually think that your current cut is more flattering to you. It looks much thicker and really healthy. Good luck in your growing!!!

I think your hair will come out looking healthier and thicker when it grows. You are so gorgeous.

Just one thing...did you mistakingly write Biotin twice (i.e., once you put 15,000 mcg then you put 300 mcg). Please don't overdose on vitamins. Just be careful, okay? You can get too much of a good thing.

I can't wait to see you reach your goal though. Please give us an update when the month if over.

LizLeila said:
I know this is a long hair forum, but I actually think that your current cut is more flattering to you. It looks much thicker and really healthy. Good luck in your growing!!!

Thanks everyone. I feel muuuuch better.:) Kisses to everyone. My girlfriend said the same thing. She likes this length on me better. Imagine that!

Back