L'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

daviine

L\'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

Where are you guys finding this stuff? I've only seen it at Sally's so far. It costs $7.49 there but Beana said its $5 in the Bronx. Unless she and I are talking about different products.

Re: L\'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

we're talking the same thing, I comes in a rich peachy/orangey color jar and the actual condit is white.
Sally's is always overpriced i rarely go there, I'll check them out for appliances every now and then though.

I've seen that condit run up to $8.99 for the 8oz jar. The price i posted was actually the cheapest i've seen it. Dont be upset, $7.49 is axctually the standard running price for it

Hey beana!!! I wanted to go yesterday but wasn't sure if you knew the name of the place. My bf said he wanted to see his mom so I was like sure I gotta get somn up there anyway. I described the location and he thought he knew where it was but I wanted to be sure. SO he took a nap. He woke up about 8 and wanted to go the Bx...and I was like I'm not going now becasue the BSS is closed. That's sad....

I usually buy stuff from Sally's so that I can return them if I don't like them but I can never find the receipts afterwards--so there's no point in going to Sally's really. Except for the fact that they're close and are located ina shopping center with a parking lot.

ok daviine, i get ya
wink.gif
The Sally return policy is great, but its very inconvienent for me since i dont have access to a car
blush.gif

Wow daviine you really dissed your bf
grin.gif
He should've got you to the bronx before 6pm!!!
grin.gif

Beana,
wave.gif

Is this the product you're referring to? If so, my hair would probably love it since it contains cones.
grin.gif

500404.jpg

Allandra,

Mark thine words. Yee Will Love This Product.

Go Forth and Purchase.

I await your review on this 'wonder' product. At least for me it is
grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
brownrelaxedhair said:
Allandra,

Go Forth and Purchase.

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Aww shucks now. Girl, don't get me started.
laugh.gif
I'm quite sure I will go forth and purchase this product soon. I'll be sure to post a review.

Daviine, I got mine at Rays beauty supplies. I think they're on 8th ave around 45/46th street?

I also saw it at Eves Beauty supplies on Broadway. Nearest subway is Canal Street and walk north up Broadway like 2 blocks.

Talking about this is making me want to re-stock with another jar. I'm low and my left eye lid is twitching.....

They're not open today are they---it being Easter and all right?

Shucks.....sometimes holidays can really be a bummer.....
crazy.gif

Allandra, thanks for posting that pic. I was wondering if it was the same one I had at home and it is. Once I give it try, I'll post my results also
smile.gif

Yeah im buying 2 more jars of this on tuesday because my pantene economy size search is not going too well
mad.gif

Plus i wanted to try the relaxed and natural line (wrap lotion, condit, and oil moisturizer)...
Back to the unfrizz... BRH is sooo right, you WILL love it, its everything she described and more!!! I have 2/3 a jar left and i'm already planning on stocking up!

daviine said:
Except for the fact that they're close and are located ina shopping center with a parking lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Georgetowne Mall? If so, I know where your talking about (my boyfriend used to work in the Basic Shop clothing store there).

That's the one. I stay up in that shopping center....Payless, Waldbaum's, SALLY's, Joyce Leslie, Nine West, Parade of Shoes, ......
smile.gif

It's just really convenient. Ya know?

Allandra said:
Beana,
wave.gif

Is this the product you're referring to? If so, my hair would probably love it since it contains cones.
grin.gif

500404.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
I looked all over for this Saturday!
smile.gif
Thanks for the pic!
Now I know where to look.

brownrelaxedhair said:
Allandra,

Go Forth and Purchase.

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I decided not to buy this product yet. However, it's on my list of things to try (before the end of 2003).
smile.gif

Back