L'oreal Feria Hair colour

LondonDiva

L\'oreal Feria Hair colour

Has anyone with relaxed hair ever used this permanent colour or know someone that has?

Any good/bad things to say about it?

lore13620.jpg

Re: L\'oreal Feria Hair colour

i LOVED this product
smile.gif

I used it years ago (actually the one in the pic) and it didn't come out well b/c my hair is black. The next one i tried was Chocolate Cherry and that color came out beautifully on me. It's almost like a plum but since my hair was black, it gave me shimmering highlights and in the sun, WATCHOUTNOW!
laugh.gif
i was the ishh
smile.gif

I also think the color conditioner that they provide is WAYYY better than the one they sell. The one in the box leaves ur hair 1) detangled 2) soft and 3) shiny.

As you can c, i have NOTHING negative to say about this product. Ishh, i should b the spokesperson
laugh.gif

Thank You CH. I've tried the Clairol and did not like it at all. I think I can comfortably stretch my relaxers to twice a year with weekly washings and the use of my Ceramic iron so hopefully my hair will be in a healthier state post relaxing to colour my hair and also get a good amount of time inbetween colour touch ups as not to overlap.

Now I always forget which way the saying goes.

Colour a relaxer never, relax a colour???? Is that right?

I don't like it LD, but I do have a friend who's used it several times with no problems.
smile.gif

She used the chocolate cherry and the bronze color you posted as well.

Both of them were beautiful on her.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
blue_flower said:
Has anyone tried the new Feria color that Beyonce is sporting now?

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the colour that Beyonce's digitally enhanced net piece is wearing
lachen70.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i also want to add that the feria made my hair look so much more shinier than normal and healthier 2
smile.gif

and i think it's relax a color
scratchchin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
and i think it's relax a color
scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Really??? I think it's colour a relaxer.

Anyone?

oh yes, it is color a relaxer... b/c if u relax after u color, u could lose some of the color... yeah that's it.
smile.gif

color a perm never perm a color!!

but anywho...i used this color bronze shimmer i think it is...loved it. at first i was like it didn't do anything...but in the sun!! omigosh!! the shimma the shimma!! REALLY good product. and the conditioner is the bomb diggity!!

i guess you can tell from all the exclamation marks i kinda like this product.
smile.gif

I haaaaate Feria hair color. My hair came out looking nothing like the box or anywhere within the shade range. Rather than rich brown, it came out as bright a shade of burgandy as you can imagine. I did everything it said to do on the box.

Someone had told me that Feria wasn't good to use becaue it contained metallic dyes.

****Edited to add that she said vegetable dyes are better.

This haircolor wrecked havoc on my hair. Although the color took it wasn't what I expected. I used Iced Mocha. After rinsing the color from my hair it was hard and unmanagable.

:bump: to 2010 for more current infopinions.

I've got my fist around a box of B61 Highlift Brown, and I think by this time tomorrow I'll be
"colored".

Back