Looky Looky, I Got Pictures Of My Braidout!!!!

your hair looks lovely ...now questions is your hair natural ? and after you took the braids out did you comb it? what products did you use ? did you air dry or sit under the dryer ? a lot of questions i know but i had some two strand twist that i am taking down sunday because i did'nt like them and i would like to look as lovely as yours do

TIA

kinchen said:
your hair looks lovely ...now questions is your hair natural ? and after you took the braids out did you comb it? what products did you use ? did you air dry or sit under the dryer ? a lot of questions i know but i had some two strand twist that i am taking down sunday because i did'nt like them and i would like to look as lovely as yours do

TIA

Thanks! I am relaxed. After I took the braids out, I didn't comb it. I just basically fluffed enough to cover the parts. The only products I used were Nexxus Headdress(leave-in) and some jojoba oil for shine. I did it last night and I let it dry over night. Being that my hair didn't completely dry overnight, I sat under a hooded dryer for about 20 minutes. This is my second time trying!

Very very nice. Did you braid your hair wet damp or dry? It came out looking very moisturized. Great job!

bludacious said:
Thanks JenniferMD. I braided it wet!
Your hair looks great. I would love to do a braidout but I can't cornrow very well and I would pull out too much hair doing it wet. I guess I haven't too great of a leave in yet.

imani97 said:
Your hair looks great. I would love to do a braidout but I can't cornrow very well and I would pull out too much hair doing it wet. I guess I haven't too great of a leave in yet.
Can you plait? Do individual plaits and put rollers on them!

onepraying said:
Cute, cute, cute!! Bluda!! So well defined! I like the shape of it!

Are you very pleased with the results?

I am very pleased with the results. I can do other people's hair better than I can my own. I was really surprise that it came out okay!

Back