smile.gif

-lee

[ QUOTE ]
leejure said:
Beautiful! Another hair inspiration!
smile.gif

-lee

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO! What's your regimen? What products do you use?

I agree with the other ladies. Veeery Purdy.
smile.gif

Also, you might want to make the album public, so people can see your pic without your password, then change your current password. Someone could get into all your yahoo! stuff (mail, websites ets.) with it. Not the that I don't trust the LHCF ladies, but the internet is a shady place sometimes ...
wink.gif

Aww im blushing guys thanks. Believe me I'd make it public and save you all the hassle if i could but I dont have any mail on yahoo or anything like that so Im not worried.. I wash once a week. Use to wash every 2 weeks but now it seems that i cant go any longer. ive been on the surge challenege for about 3 1/2 weeks, i don't know if my results are so good, maybe i need to extend it to 2 months. I wash with Nutrine Garlic Shampoo when im shedding, Joico Kerapro, Creme of Nature shampoo(the one that is a conditioner also), Aphogee Evening Primrose Shampoo. Deep condition with Motions CPR, Aphogee treatment for damaged hair and Lekair cholesterol(the green 1- i dont know if i like this one yet) I use Pantene Smooth and Sleek Conditioner thanks to you ladies. I use a leave in by salerm that comes in a little vial. Use to be an lover of castor oil shampoo but i find that heavy oils make my hair shed if i use too much and it makes my hair shed. I rarely wear my hair up because I think it makes me look ugly.
drunk.gif
Taking 1000mcg of Solgar's Biotin periodically like once a week or so, a.k.a. whenever i manage to remember. I drink at least one liter of water a day but never exercise because I'm scared to lose weight. I can't afford to.

[ QUOTE ]
Meinzzfuture said:
I'm scared to lose weight. I can't afford to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Giiiiiirl. I wish I had that problem.
laugh.gif

Mermaid, I actually had my hair in a bun for the day, so when i took out my hair to take the picture, I didnt comb it out or anything so the waves are just a coincidence.

pretty hair! inquiring minds wanna know: has your hair always been this long? if not how long have you been growing it out.

Always had long hair as a child but I suffered severe breakage from trying to maniplulate my hair on my own when it was natural.Being relaxed, Im always having setbacks from breakage and shedding due to frequent experimentation.
ohwell.gif
I grew my hair to where it is now from shoulder length in a little over a year. I'm a strong recommender of pure castor oil as others can see it my archived posts.

Blushing
kiss.gif
I believe they have the pure castor oil in health food stores. I personally get my castor oil from grandma when she comes up from Haiti as a goodie

[ QUOTE ]
Meinzzfuture said:
Always had long hair as a child but I suffered severe breakage from trying to maniplulate my hair on my own when it was natural.Being relaxed, Im always having setbacks from breakage and shedding due to frequent experimentation.
ohwell.gif
I grew my hair to where it is now from shoulder length in a little over a year. I'm a strong recommender of pure castor oil as others can see it my archived posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you take it internally or externally (external i hope)

yeah lol. i used to take it when i was a constipated child (lol too much info right?) thats why i ihoped it was external. i never thought about trying castor oil in my hair because my hair is not an oil lover for some reason but i may give it a try after i get some significant length. thanx alot!

I like your hair in that one pic u have in your album. I cant wait to see more pics of your hair!
smile.gif

Back