Looking for a SHAMPOO with SLIP???!!!!

Armyqt

5 words... Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

It was awesome y'all. Now I'm not big on shampoos with slip, I leave my conditioners to that. But today I was in Ulta and they had a Tigi sale. So I picked up a trio with included the aforementioned, along with the Dumb Blonde Reconstructor and After Party.

I was so surprised at the amount of slip my hair had when I put this shampoo in. It literally felt like a conditioner. I followed up with the Suave Coconut Milk and Honey Conditioner and I'm in hog heaven right now
grin.gif
. I used the After party along with my Bumble and Bumble leave-in and my hair was incredible. I won't know the full verdict until my hair is dry, but I'm loving this combo.

Here's what it says on the bottle:

Bedhead Dumb Blonde Shampoo delivers mega-moisture, explodes with lather and adds super shine. Feed protein-starved hair with Provitamin B-5, wheat and soy. Adjusts the pH of your hair to preserve your color and revitalize your scalp. Use with Dumb Blonde Reconstructor for the smartest way to treat your hair. Created by blondes for blondes and all the colors in between.

Here are the ingredients:

Deionized Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Quaternium 26, Polyquaternium II, Trimethylsilyamodimethicone, Polyquaternium-7, Isolaureth-6, Octoxynol-40, Glycerine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-4, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, May Contain: FD&C Blue # 1, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red 40, D&C Red #33

I have been eyeing the Dumb Blonde as I am in the market for some new shampoos and conditioner.

What was the total price for the 3?

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
$19.95, which isn't bad at all. The After party alone costs that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoaaaaa!!!
shocked.gif

I am there! Tomorrow to get mine. My husband is going to kill me. I just ordered 2 bottles of Headrush off Ebay. As if I haven't spent enough money on my hair. But on the other hand, he hasn't stopped complimenting me yet!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoaaaaa!!!
shocked.gif

I am there! Tomorrow to get mine. My husband is going to kill me. I just ordered 2 bottles of Headrush off Ebay. As if I haven't spent enough money on my hair. But on the other hand, he hasn't stopped complimenting me yet!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you go girl. You definitely deserve it. Right now, I'm so impressed with Tigi's products, I wanna try even more. Please let me know how you like the headrush. that'll probably be my next purchase.

I love the Headrush stuff..I got it off of ebay too!! I want to buy the Dumb Blonde stuff..but I have ALOT of shampoos as it is.. including a whole gallon of Elucence..so I'm not going to buy any.. at least not right now..

if any of you want to try out the dumb blonde (im sorry the name is just too funny
laugh.gif
) denali03 has some shes trying to sell on the exchange board, before you go out and spend 20 bucks on it. she said she liked it also
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoaaaaa!!!
shocked.gif

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you go girl. You definitely deserve it. Right now, I'm so impressed with Tigi's products, I wanna try even more. Please let me know how you like the headrush. that'll probably be my next purchase.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will do! I purchased the Shine Junkie and that leaves a wonderful shine on my hair but it doesn't last that long. I need something that's going to last more than an hour or to!

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
Oh yeah, one more thing ArmyQT! Can you use the 20% off coupon with this purchase?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure, but it wouldn't hurt to try. Do you have and Ulta card? if not, you should definitely get one. I get huge savings on each visit. Today I saved 3.95 of of my purchases. I also bought on those pretty hair ornaments for 19.95. You know, one those decorated hair clips.

You just ask for one when you are checking out with your goodies.. Have fun shopping!! Let us know what else you get
lachen70.gif

All you do is fill out a card like you do at the grocery store. It's completely free. The great thing about it is everytime I go there I have savings. Like today, I used up my 395 points. Which translates into 3.95. But the next time I go, I'll have some more points because of the stuff I bought today. Also, you can use them or save them. It's up to you. I lurve me some Ulta
grin.gif

All Tigi Bed Head Product are on sale at one of my salons
they will be discontinue selling these products I will most
definitely try it.
I will wait until they are 75% off.

What are some of your other favorite TIGI products??
Just curious because I am such a JUNKIE
antlers.gif

I had a white hair salon use the Tigi Dumb Blonde reconstructor on me once. I left the salon with it in my hair, went home and didn't take it off till approx 3 hours or so later and there was SO MUCH SLIP on rinsing. It was soooo slippery. I was really suprised as I was worried what this product they put on me would be like for my hair.

The bottle is a bright silver metallic. I wonder if they are discontinuing the line then?.... hmmmm maybe worth calling Tigi direct?

I hope they're not discontinuing. The trio I got had the small sizes in the Dumb Blonde combo. I think it 's just a special they're running. I can't wait to try the conditioner. Don't know why I didn't use them together.

[ QUOTE ]
sithembile said:
Armqyt

How does it compare to Deep brilliance and Kenra?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question. Inquiring minds want to know.

I have to get off my butt and stop being cheap with hair products. I'm using con but I NEED another shampoo to alternate. Maybe I should try this Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde.

[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:
[ QUOTE ]
sithembile said:
Armqyt

How does it compare to Deep brilliance and Kenra?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question. Inquiring minds want to know.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's very different from the two. Those are still my number ones. The Dumb blonde contains a lot of cones, thus the slip. Whereas DB and kenra, infuse moisture into the hair. I wouldn't trade my top two for this, but like I said it has tons of slip. 1 day later, my hair feels good and it's very bouncy.

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
Have any of you tried the EGO BOOST?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been using the Ego Boost for a little over 2 weeks now and it really peforms well. I like the way my ends "look and feel" after I use it. Whether it prevents splits, only time will tell. But so far I'm sold on it.

Back