Looking for a SHAMPOO with SLIP???!!!!

Well thanks to you ladies I have just gone TIGI CRAZY on ebay!!
I just bought:
2 TIGI BEDHEAD DUMB BLONDE RECONSTRUCTORS
TIGI BED HEAD Ego Boost
TIGI Dumb Blond Shampoo

I bought all of these for $32.00
I thought that was pretty good for four new products and that total includes shipping! Well good luck to me and my new TIGI products!

ArmyQT, I went to Ulta yesterday with the intention of after part set with the dumb blonde shampoo and conditioner. I can out with 2 big ole bottles(liters) of the Dumb Blonde shampoo and conditioner.

My reasoning, I didn't really want the after party and the size on the samples where way to small. I said to myself, what if I really like this stuff then I will have to come back and buy even more. Also they had a set of the two, you can buy both for 25 dollars. I als had a 20% off coupon which made them 20 dollars. So I spent 21.40 on the two. Don't they retail for about 30 bucks apiece? I feel like I got a real bargain.

I can now say that I have a whole line of TIGI Bead Head Products.

My List:

Dumb Blonde Shampoo
Dumb Blonde Reconstructor
Ego Boost
Shine Junkie
Health Goddess
Head Rush (waiting to be delivered, I will post a review)

My reveiw:

Shampoo: It lathered up very quickly and my hed was full of suds. I only used a about a tablespoon. My hair felt so soft as I was shampooing. It rinsed out with ease. There was good slip. My hair felt soft after I rinsed. I would give it a 4 out of 5.

Reconstructor: It seems like all of their products smell like some sort of citrusy concoction. I can deal with that!

I put it on and left it for about 1 1/2 hours. I had on my plastic cap. When I rinsed my hair was very slippery. Very easy to comb and soft. 4 out of 5

Next morning: My hair is still very soft even now that it is dry! That's a good thing cause I love touchable hair.

Only thing I did wrong was, I didn't clarify first. I like to clarify before I use new products. I guess in all the excitement of wanting to try this i forgot my routine. I will try it again tonight only after I clarify! I will post results then.

Thanks ArmyQT. I like my new shampoo and conditioner.

Glad you liked everything!!! You were right about getting the liters..smart move!
smile.gif

Hey DSD
wave.gif

Girl you got an excellent deal on the litre sizes. You go girl!!

Isn't the dumb blonde good? I'm really happy that they worked well for you. Shoot 4 out of 5 is all I ever need. Tigi rocks. Please be sure to post another update here when you clarify. I plan on trying these 2 on my daughter's naturals tonight. I'll post her results for the naturals
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
I just bought:
TIGI BED HEAD Ego Boost
TIGI Dumb Blond Shampoo

I thought that was pretty good for four new products and that total includes shipping! Well good luck to me and my new TIGI products!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow Chaya!! Girl you are gonna be in heaven when your products arrive. Have fun testing. I'm sure you'll enjoy them all
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
I just bought:
TIGI BED HEAD Ego Boost
TIGI Dumb Blond Shampoo

[/ QUOTE ]

Chaya
Let us know how they compare to Joico - since you are now the Joico queen!

I know Yall!
You know I love me som JOICO! I was trying to decide whether I should use my JOICO intensive moisturizing conditioner or my Aubrey GPB this weekend! I cant decide!!!

I just got a touch up last weekend, which one do you all think I should use?

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Hey DSD
wave.gif

Girl you got an excellent deal on the litre sizes. You go girl!!

Isn't the dumb blonde good? I'm really happy that they worked well for you. Shoot 4 out of 5 is all I ever need. Tigi rocks. Please be sure to post another update here when you clarify. I plan on trying these 2 on my daughter's naturals tonight. I'll post her results for the naturals
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ArmyQT, I used it tonight after clarifying and I got the same results. But on the other hand I just clarified last week. I will def. use up all of the shampoo and conditioner or at least most of it before I consider another brand. I do like to switch about every 6 months or so. If you have any more for future references that would be great!
smile.gif

Back