Looking for a good One

notsomebody

I am almost out of my Fantasia Aloe Vera Conditioner and am looking for a good Creamy Deep conditioner. I want it to be moisturizing. I liked the aloe vera, but found I always had to add EVOO to it to counteract the mineral oil in it. I would like one that doesn't contain mineral oil so the motions (which i did like but treated the same as the fantasia) is out.

Also, a good creamy leave in conditioner would be helpful too. I use the profective breakfree on my wet hair now as a leave in and it does wonders for helping me comb through my wet hair, but I was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions. My only criteria for both is that they not contain mineral oil or alcohol.

TIA

I didn't see where they had it for sale online. Do I have to go to a salon to buy it? I have never seen any Aveeda Products at my local sally's , but then my Sally's is pretty small.

I got mine at Rite Aid. I've seen in Salons. I think Sally's had a generic version(Aura) of this. I've never used it though. You might want to also check out Paul Mitchell's the Cream.

Wow, Thanks sweetcocoa. I have seen that generic version at Sally's I just never even stopped to read the label because it is in the caucasion section of the store.

Try Elucence Moisture Balance. It feels thin going on, but it is very moisturizing AND it can be used as a leave in.

Some other conditioners that I like:

Suave Aloe Vera
Suave Bio Basics
JASON Sea Kelp

The two deep conditioners I use and like are
Ion Deep Moisturising from Sally's
and Aubrey Organics GPB.
I alternate between the two.
And for leave in conditioners I like Abba Nourishing. It is a creamy protein leave in so I altenate it with my Pantene Smooth and Sleek.
Valleygirl

I don't have a leave-in to recommend, but I swear by Mizani moisturefuse conditioner. I'm not sure if it has mineral oil in it (I don't think it does) but I'll check when I get home.

I keep seeing alot of posts about Aubrey GPB, is it a protien conditioner ? If so, do you normally follow up with a moisturizing one or do you just use a moisturizing leave in after you rinse it.

Thanks for all the posts guys, keep em coming. I have been holding back the pj in me for a while, but I would like a list to take to Sally's this weekend. Hopefully, I can stick to the list and not do any spur of the moment shopping.
I swear Going to Sally's when you are pj is worse than going to the grocery store on an empty stomach.

Yes GPB is a protein conditioner. However it does not appear to leave your hair hard or dry. I still follow it up with a moisturizing conditioner, just to be on the safe side.

Candycane

Back