Looking For A Good Leave In....

sky_blu

(non creamy a al Lacio Lacio, etc.) CONDITONER! Ive used Infusium but its makes my hair sticky so Im looking for something else that I can use to put on while I work out.

the only watery leave in that has really done anything for me is conditioner in a spray bottle with water...infusium, aussie and the like havent really done too much for my hair at all....

I use Aphogee's leave in after washing/deep treatment and before blow drying and any other heat services. I also use it inthe week as a regular leave in. The key for me is NO BUILD UP andit really doesn't leave me with any build up through out the week. It also makes my hair shiny and full of body.

Ok thanks everybody for suggestion. I see Ill be walking out with about 10 products today...*sigh* keep posting so I can narrow it down to just one. I really want something will keep my hair soft and manageable ?? without leaving it sticky. Lead contenders Pantene, Apoghee, Elasta QP (because their shampoo is the bomb [yes I still use that word lol]) :grin:

sky_blu said:
Ok thanks everybody for suggestion. I see Ill be walking out with about 10 products today...*sigh* keep posting so I can narrow it down to just one. I really want something will keep my hair soft and manageable ?? without leaving it sticky. Lead contenders Pantene, Apoghee, Elasta QP (because their shampoo is the bomb [yes I still use that word lol]) :grin:
You should be able to purchase the Pantene from any drug store. I hope you likey (if you decide to try). :)

Back