Looking a hot mess for hair growth!

I'm going into my 12th week post touch up and I am in AGONY. I usually wait 10 weeks, but I honestly can't afford to go to the hairdresser right now and I don't do home relaxers. I just finished finals and luckily I don't really have to go anywhere, but when your hair is jacked up, you just don't feel right at all. I don't venture too far from my home /images/graemlins/sekret.gif because I know if I do, that's just when I'll see the most gawg-eous man ever (just my luck!) /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks, K.

I hate the surprised on you look good or your hair looks good because than I think well damn how did it look before.

I loved your touseled roller set.

I guess I am the only one who won't look a hot mess!! Though some may beg to differ!
I make sure my ponytails/buns/updos are very neat...as neat as can be. Though, in a way, I know this is easier being a natural and not having two textures to deal with.
I am not saying that I look wonderful or anything like that b/c I am SO sick of wearing ponytails and updos but since I do have to wear them, I make sure they are as neat as can be.

ETA: Some of you who mentioned looking a hot mess - I BEG TO DIFFER! You guys have THE cutest buns I've ever seen!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah I 'm surprised the Hair Police have not pulled me over yet. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif I go to work and have to have people say "you just woke up". What ever! that's why I love my Buns. And If I want to glam it up out comes the Phony Pony. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back