Lookin after my corn/kanerows

M_BYRON_M

I need real help the women who done my hair was sooooo rough and i was just seeing my hair fly on to the ground in heaps .
Im lookin for products to help my hairline and a product to penetratre my braids and also one to ligtly cleanse hem as im planning to keep them in for 6 weeks

Also what do most people use on the ends of there kanerows also i wantto know bout a conditioner to use as soon as i loose out my hair .

You can mix some carriers oils (like coconut, jojobal, or almond) along with an essential oil like Rosemary, Jasmine, or Lavendar, with some water in spray bottle! This will penetrate your braids and allow all of your hair to get moisturized.

My first suggestion would be to either loose the stylist or tell her to lighten up on the hairline and your head PERIOD. This is the first step to getting your hairline to grow back. Stop the tension
smile.gif
Then you can use some diluted Rosemary Oil and give your self a scalp message around your hairline. This will promote growth.

You can use Kemi Oyl (the ladies here rave about it) or shea butter on your ends! This will seal in moisture and keep them strong. Make sure to add these when your hair is atleast saturated with water or the spray mixture.

When you take your braids out your cornrows out you might wanna do a light protein condition for strength and then follow up with a deep moisturizing conditioner. I'm still looking into different protein conditioners my self so I can't recommend any right now. Try doing a search on the forum! As for moisture you can use something like Suave Milk and Honey mixed with one of the oils I suggested above and put a shower cap on for 30 minutes.

HTH

Thanks caramel diva and innocent kiss im gonna rop da tylist i think when i take my hair out in september im going to go to my cousins hair dresser im going hair shopping so ill buy some coccunt oil today and ill mix it with some surge
I saw kemioyl in the hsops but ill never be prepared to pay £8 for such a small bottle

Im going ot try mixing carrot cremem olivoe oil and coconut oil on my endz or i might give breakfree another try

Back