Look what I found!!!

alexstin

163608035.jpg

The blue flexirods are alot bigger than the purple ones I've been using. I'm sooo excited!! I thought I would have to give up on flexirods as my hair got longer and the best thing is Sally's had some bigger than the blue ones:grin:

Y'all can laugh if you want to but you just don't know how excited I was when I saw these!!!

Results:

Just took rollers out:
163608040.jpg

Another just took rollers out!! Love the part and the long straight hair I missed:mad:

163608070.jpg

Next day:
163608048.jpg

Last edited:
Your hair looks NICE. Next time, can you post pics of your hair with the rods in?? I want to try it but I would definitely need a visual.

imani97 said:
Looks beautiful. How long did it take it to dry? The smaller ones always took forever for me.

Thanks Imani!!! It took about an hour and 15 min under the dryer(mostly on amedium setting).

I usually airdry which takes a bout 8 hours or so.

longmanediva said:
It's beautiful, but I must see a picture of how you put them in, kept them in. I'm having a hard time figuring it out.

Someone else made this request as well. I'll try to remember to take pictures on Friday!

Oh and thanks!!

Girl, i found some burgandy flexi rods twice as big as the blue one! I'll post a pic tonight.

Your hair looks lovely :)

DSylla said:
Girl, i found some burgandy flexi rods twice as big as the blue one! I'll post a pic tonight.

Your hair looks lovely :)

Girl I saw those!!!:lol: I was soooo happy to know they make them bigger. Those burgundy ones are huge, aren't they?

alexstin said:
Girl I saw those!!!:lol: I was soooo happy to know they make them bigger. Those burgundy ones are huge, aren't they?

Yes they are - i brought 1 pack of 4 and tried them out last night.

Haven't really got the "feel" of these yet though. I may have wet my hair a little too much...it did not dry.

I'll give them another try tonight. :)

Thanks Divine and Aileen!

aileenadq said:
Gorgeous! How did you get the flexirods to stay in? Mine fall out all over the place!

TIA

It's hard for me to explain:lol: Let's say I grab a section of hair and once I've done at least 1 full revolution with the roller horizontal I then tilt the roller so that the top part of the roller is aiming towards the back of my head. When I can't roll any further I then both ends of the roller toward the my face so that it looks like a C or a sideways U. You just need to make sure you roll the roller up as close as you can get it to your scalp before bending the ends.

HTH!

longmanediva said:
It's beautiful, but I must see a picture of how you put them in, kept them in. I'm having a hard time figuring it out.

:yep: beautiful, I'll like to see the "how to..." too

Has anyone tried these on natural hair 4b ??? just curious. I always see flexirods and think hmmmm would they make a "style" on my natural head or would I Take them out an look like a poodle??

I want to try them but not waste the money??

Motivator01 said:
Has anyone tried these on natural hair 4b ??? just curious. I always see flexirods and think hmmmm would they make a "style" on my natural head or would I Take them out an look like a poodle??

Someone just posted a thread recently where they used them on twists. It was cute.

Thanks Soun!!

Motivator01 said:
I've been wondering the same thing. But Sally's has a great return policy. If you used them and didn't like them you could always return them.

I'm more concerned about wasting time. My hair takes forever and a day to dry and I don't think I'd take too kindly to sitting under a dryer at all.

Back