Look at what I just scored!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I just picked this up for 30 bucks. On their website, it's selling for $200. It's selling for about $70 on amazon.com. I got the same color you see here. I haven't tried it out yet. I was in Sally's earlier and was eye-ing the GVP flat iron that's on sale for $60. So, I went to check out the flat irons at Ulta, and decided that I didn't want to spend that much money on a flat iron there either. So, I went to TJ Maxx and lo and behold, I see some flat irons there. It looks cute, specs sound good, and it's ceramic. SCORE! I got it, and at only $30 to boot. Sorry the pic's soooo big, but I snatched it from their website because I haven't taken mine out of the box yet. It's called the Le Angelique PRO and according to the box, it's 100% Ceramic. I wish I would have checked to see if they had different colors there, I really wanted a black one, but I settled for the purple one.

Hey birfday twin:wave:

I'll be in TJ Maxx tomorrow:sekret:

I don't NEED nuthin....but I'm still going to touch stuff:wink2:

not to be the one that rains on your parade but.... i bought that exact same flat iron out of the mall when they first came out about 2 years ago it was my fave till it broke and i spent 150 on it it was pink one side stop heating and the other one got to hot but i have a pic of my hair i curled with it for the mariah carey concert it help with frizz to i will post it just zoom on it then you can see it i thought i was the stuff that night!!!!:lachen: well cus of my hair!!!:grin:

Attachments

• 625643-R1-052-24A_026.jpg
    625643-R1-052-24A_026.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 70
not to be the one that rains on your parade but.... i bought that exact same flat iron out of the mall when they first came out about 2 years ago it was my fave till it broke and i spent 150 on it it was pink one side stop heating and the other one got to hot but i have a pic of my hair i curled with it for the mariah carey concert it help with frizz to i will post it just zoom on it then you can see it i thought i was the stuff that night!!!!:lachen: well cus of my hair!!!:grin:
I sure hope that doesn't be the case for me. It looks promising, but we'll see. I hope it turns out to be a good iron because I wanted another one, but didn't want to spend too much money on one. I have a marcel/stove iron, but I wanted a regular flat iron. If this one doesn't work out, then I guess I'll go check out the GVP at Sally's.

Hey birfday twin:wave:

I'll be in TJ Maxx tomorrow:sekret:

I don't NEED nuthin....but I'm still going to touch stuff:wink2:
Hey ya huh!!! Yeah, we all know how that goes............let me know what ya buy:lachen:

Bumping this thread for more reviews and updates.

I saw this flat iron at the TJ Maxx in NYC last weekend. I saw them again at Marshalls here in DC. I thought about purchasing but I wanted to get more info since I had never heard of this brand before. For $30 bucks it may be worth trying out. Both stores had a large selection of colors and models. I also saw a few Bespoke Labs T3 Wet dry flat irons. They retailed for $70.

Last edited:
Good for you, good steal. I have a CONAIR flat iron which I used one time; just bought an old fashioned stove top hot comb after checking out Pinkskates's tutorials. I'm not interested in straightening my hair right now-loving my natural hair but should I want to straighten later I'll be hot combing.

Back