Look at my new wig! :)

loveisnthehouse

I just purchased this wig a couple of days ago. It's a lace front by Magic Lace the style number is ML-02 and the color is 2. It's synthetic, but it can take high heat. Oh, and it cost $60. I really like it! It's my first wig ever and I'm excited. The only thing is it is a little too long for me so I am going get it professional cut. I need it more layerd by my face and cut shorter everywhere else. I will not be growing my real hair out to this long for sure! I no likey it on me.

My plan is to wear the wig from now until spring to give my hair a rest. I do not have it sewn in so I take it off every night and tend to my own hair then put this on in the morning. I have a couple of questions. How do people prefer to keep their wigs on, with the tape or liquid adhesive? I purchased some tape and I don't like it every much because you can see the shine through the lace LOL. Can the adhesive be seen through the lace? Does it come off simply with soap and water? Thanks everyone! :)

Attachments

• Wig side for lhcf.jpg
    Wig side for lhcf.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 43
  • Wig front for lhcf.jpg
    Wig front for lhcf.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Wig back for lhcf.jpg
    Wig back for lhcf.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 42
Cute! I'm looking for a wig to rock myself. I know a lot of ladies use neither. If your wig has an elastic in the back you can strap it tight or sew a few clips on the side and ur good to go! I used the glue once and hated the sticky feel. Plus it took forever to get it off my hairline and forehead.

Wigs are a great protective style and yours looks good.

If you're going to take it off every night I suggest skipping the glue/tape (which can totally mess up your edges). As the previous poster said, you can sew some wig clips on it. Or, some members here just use bobby pins.

That is very cute, I never use any glue or tape with my synthetic LF's. I cut the combs out of the wig and will just anchor the wig on with 2 bobby pins.

Okay, no glue or tape! This one does have combs in it but I feel that they put a little too much pressure on my head. I may use some bobby pins to give it my support all around. Thank you!

Back