Long time viewer 1st time poster

NATBTY

Happy to be here, I did the BC in January 2004, cut it to 2 inches in the front and 1 inch in the back, just long enough to braid. Currently natural, have no idea what hair type I am. Look at my pictures and help me, I just use products and keep the ones that work and give away the ones that don’t.

Coconut Oil
Coconut Milk
Aphoghee
Pantene (Normal)

Hate

EVOO
CON
ION
EQP Mango Butter
Hair Mayonnaise

Hair,

My hair is very thick but can be combed with a fine tooth comb when wet. Black stylist always had problem with my hair, the normal comment was, and “OH you have that funny hair”. My hair will become over processed quickly, and get burn out because no matter how long you let the perm stay in my hair never gets bone straight. The biggest difference between my perm and natural hair is that the perm hair is easier to manage in the Georgia weather. The main problem with my old stylists was that they could not tell where the new growth ended and the perm started so there was a lot of overlap. My goal is bra strap by Christmas.

http://public.fotki.com/natbty/

Password hair2006

Last edited:
Hi,
Just wanted to say hi and welcome:D . I wish I had good advice for you, i'll leave that for the experts here.

Question: how do you use your coconut milk? What are the benefits?

I also don't really like the EQ Mango butter. I don't find it does much for my ends.

determine3 said:
Hi,
Just wanted to say hi and welcome:D . I wish I had good advice for you, i'll leave that for the experts here.

Question: how do you use your coconut milk? What are the benefits?

I also don't really like the EQ Mango butter. I don't find it does much for my ends.

Hi,

I use the Coconut milk whem\n my hair is dry as a pre con.

8.gif
to LHCF, NATBTY! Your hair is thick and beautiful! :rosebud:

Back