Long neck vs short neck

Cayenne0622

I have a long neck. From my hairline to the bottom of my neck (shoulder line) its about 2 1/2 maybe almost 3. So, it takes me longer to get to some of these longer lengths. I was looking at my sis in law's hair and even though its only an ear length bob, she can easily hit shoulder length very quickly because her neck is very short. I like my long neck because its elegant but its also a pain.

Ya'll mind sharing?? I know its a weird topic but its on my mind so...you know what's up.:D

I have long neck, long back, long head, big head, I have it all. It feels like it would take forever to get to a certain point, but I will concentrate on just trying to get there.

I have a short neck...and I'm short myself. I wish I had a longer neck:cool: but I gotta work with what I have right?!

I guess I have an adverage neck?, it's 3" from the back hairline to shoulder. My mother on the other hand has no neck, her head sits almost directly on her shoulder and her hair's brastrap. But our hair seams to be the same length.:confused:

I have a short neck with an apple head, short torso and short legs. People think my hair is long but it isnt.... really!

I think i have a long neck too. I havent measured it or anything, but im sure it would be in the LN category. :lol:

Mine is about 4 inches...I didn't realize that was considered long, haha, I just assumed everyone had necks that length. i've never questioned that when people reach shoulder length so quickly while i'm still here at neck length. thanks for putting this in perspective!

Cayenne0622 said:
I have a long neck. From my hairline to the bottom of my neck (shoulder line) its about 2 1/2 maybe almost 3. So, it takes me longer to get to some of these longer lengths. I was looking at my sis in law's hair and even though its only an ear length bob, she can easily hit shoulder length very quickly because her neck is very short. I like my long neck because its elegant but its also a pain.

Ya'll mind sharing?? I know its a weird topic but its on my mind so...you know what's up.:D
The distance for her to reach shoulder length might be shorter than yours, but this doesn't mean that she will reach shoulder length before you. IMO, it depends on one's growth rate, not the length of one's neck, back, torso, legs, etc. :look:

Back