Long Hair Dreams....

summergirl08

So last night I slept really well. All I remember during the whole dream was that my hair was down to my butt. It seemed so real and when I woke up, I felt my hair and realized "wow, i'm FAR from waistlength" haha

Has anybody ever had a dream where they reached their hair goals, only to wake up and be disappointed? :rolleyes:

Oh yah! Like last week! I had a dream that I was APL (It's not my final hair goal, but my short term one for Summer 2009). I was so content and it was SO real. I was touching it and playing with it and everything. And then I woke and and was so disappointed. :sad: Darm dreams :wallbash:.

Yep, I dreamt my hair was finally MBL and I was so sure it was real. I remember thinking it was because I frequent hair forums so I was sort of arrogant in my dream. Then I woke up and was humble again!

I just told my friend another LHCF addict that I had hair dreams 3 times in 1 week recently now that I have BC and am obsessed with trying new products and styles on my new hair. My dreams weren't about a length but either about posting on the board, using some receipe, product, ect that I was planning on using that week. I would wake up ready to check my hair in the mirror lol!

Yesterday it hit me out of no where that my boyfriend and I totally missed our 7 year anniversary 2 weeks ago. When I told him his response was "Probably because you were too busy with your hair!" :lachen: He knows me all to well lol, especially because I was in the middle of my pre-poo!

I love my dreams of long gorgeous natural hair.:yep: I also am miraculously able to cornrow and do any style I want. I have to make these dreams a reality.:yep:

I dreamed I had finally reached BSl and SO was running his hands thru it and smelling it and I went to my high school reunion and people was hating so hard. I was swanging that hair like, "what, you aint know?" Yeah I know..I have issues..lol:ohwell::spinning:

Back