Lonei's Self Relaxer and Self Wet Trim!

lonei

Hey ladies, I relaxed my hair today at 13 weeks post with my normal regimen. The only difference was that I self trimmed wet! I have been wanting to try it for some time but was too scared. It made rollersetting so much faster because the hair was already properly detangled with the rattail comb from the wet trim. After I trimmed it wet, no hair came out when setting the hair. I am pleased with the results and will continue to use this method next time....

Check out my fotki

God bless x

did you do those cornrolls in your siggy by yourself? They are beautiful, i wish i could plait like that.
great update too :)

Great hair!

Have you ever just flatironed your roots so you don't lose so much curl?

Thanks, the maxiglide is so thick that once it touches just the roots, the rest of the curl goes. I do however get the curl back by going really tight pincurls, I only did loose pin curls that time...

did you do those cornrolls in your siggy by yourself? They are beautiful, i wish i could plait like that.
great update too :)

Thank you everyone! I can cainrow like this but I had my friend do them for my honeymoon as she parts a bit better than me and gets the angles on point....

Back