LONDON stores.need advice

coolsista-paris

Please ladies from London! im going there this friday and i do not know where to buy my hair products a part from Brixton.is this the best place to do hair shopping? i mean i need to fill my stock!!!:grin:

thank you sooooo much

PAKS in finnsbury park and sallys on shaftsbury avenue (i think thats the name of the road) its right next to picadilly circus!

Peckham has a lot of hair shops. Just walk all the way down the high street there are at least 6 including ACE, PAK, Sabina and Juliet's.

My Hair and Beauty, just down the road from Paks in Finsbury Park. They sell Mizani and Biolage.

Peckham has a lot of hair shops. Just walk all the way down the high street there are at least 6 including ACE, PAK, Sabina and Juliet's.

I agree peckham has loads of shops and the prices are competitive. :afro:

Thanks soooooo much. what i'll do is try checking out all, but mostly Paks in finsbury park and Peckham as you are all naming these 2 the most;. Then i'll check out the others ! i need to buy stuffffffff ,im already excited and my hubby is not gonna be.....lol im gonna read the ingredients on each product .....dman gonna be a piss BUT, he knows im in love with hair care so...

Back