London Meeting due???

Ohhh.. just seen this.. can I come too? I've been on and off the board for a few years now. Live in South but work in the City. (as long as you guys promise not to laugh at my whack weave I have in at the moment ).. trying to stretch as best i can in a protective style)

Oh i think i should come right!!! I've got too much to do at home right now, but my husband just left me - (hopefully i'll be behind him in a few months) and i don't feel like being at home (im lisetning to Mariah Carey) :( so maybe i should go.

Can i get a show of hands - who's coming?

Anancy said:
Oh i think i should come right!!! I've got too much to do at home right now, but my husband just left me - (hopefully i'll be behind him in a few months) and i don't feel like being at home (im lisetning to Mariah Carey) :( so maybe i should go.

Can i get a show of hands - who's coming?

i am of course, but it'll be great to get out we'll wallow with you xxx

Are we meeting outside the bar, coz i know for sure i prob wn't know who im looking for - what are you waring, so i can spot you.

am wearing jeans and a flowery blue and white top and white shoes, i have got twists and will wait by the bar till everyone turns up xxxx

fairyhairy said:
am wearing jeans and a flowery blue and white top and white shoes, i have got twists and will wait by the bar till everyone turns up xxxx

ok scrap that, i'll wait out the front just realised its two different floors

I can't believe it. I have seen this too late. Wish I was there too! Hopefully there'll be another meeting???!!

the meeting was great. all the members that showed up were really nice and I had a great time ladies! :dance7: I'll be posting a pic soon but I can predict when, I'm crazy busy with trying to pack and what not. I'm sure the next one will be even better :alcoholic

tHANKS LADIES.. i had a great time.. (luckily did't fall off my scooter on the way home either)!!. see you all (and more of you hopefully ) next time!

I think we should plan a less impromptu one next time. I only work at Kings Cross but I had to do stuff last night :( I think central London is def. the way to go tho, cos I can't be trekking all thw way to South :P

Hey All

Thanks to the Ladies who made was great meeting you all,
and for all those who couldn't i will be better organised for next time,
maybe end of july? would love to snap up some of the BT:p xxxxx

fairyhairy said:
Hey All

Thanks to the Ladies who made was great meeting you all,
and for all those who couldn't i will be better organised for next time,
maybe end of july? would love to snap up some of the BT:p xxxxx

:grin::lachen::grin: right!

End of July is definitely good. I WILL be there this time! During the week is better for me....I know this is absolutely no good for you Integrity :perplexed . I don't mind popping in on a Friday tho.

I'm sorry I missed this.....I would have been working anyway :(

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next one....July sounds good
:)

Back