London Meeting due???

fairyhairy

Hi all ladies in London

awhile ago i mentioned organising a meeting for us london ladies, now if i've missed one i'm sure we are due another, ok so my hair is a little jacked and i could do with some inspiration so any one about let me know and i'll have a date and a place maybe 1st week in June?, and some where central - ok when i say central i mean south london :lol:

heads up with a post if your up for it xxxxxx

I'm definately up for it I missed the last one cos I was away on holiday in Jan. I live in South London but work in central London so either is good with me. Can we please try to make it before 11th June as I'm going away on that date.

i may be able to make it. and if i have Boundless Tresses in stock it may just be the venue to buy from me, save shipping costs and get it much quicker!

Last edited:
ladies would a weekend date be better? i don't mind either way, how about saturday the 9th?, any takers? or weekeday evening maybe thursday the 7th?

Integrity said:
i may be able to make it. and if i have Boundless Tresses in stock it may just be the venue to buy from me, save shipping costs and get it much quicker!

After the last meeting where i got ready and only i and LD seemed to be coming, i swore never to bother trying to go for a London meet up....
But you have BT in stock? I'm there:grin:

Are we going to have a meet up then. I haven't come across one yet - so im up for it.

June 9th sounds good to me. My oyster takes me through zones 1 and 2 :D so central or south is fine by me.

fairyhairy said:
ladies would a weekend date be better? i don't mind either way, how about saturday the 9th?, any takers? or weekeday evening maybe thursday the 7th?

I live in Belgium but I will be in london thursday the 7th and friday.

umm would have added a poll for dates but don't know how:p , but the date that gets the most yes' will be the date we go for, think thats pretty fair, same goes for the location, so open ladies for responses, i'm happy to organise a place to meet up xxxx

ok, i think it will have to be thursday evening 7th of june, hows sloane square? i know a nice bar that is good for drinks, but open to suggestions xxx

I'm from Chicago but I've been interning in London for the past seven or eight weeks. That will be my last week in London before I head back to Chicago and I'd love to come! Thursday or Friday night sounds good to me. I'm in central London but can travel to zone 1 or 2. I don't care where it is, I'm flexible.

hi ajoyful,

tht would be great to meet a sister from stateside, keep the replies coming you know you wanna come along xxxx

Ok, still hoping for a meeting this thursday, let me know availabilty, will have to be south london i'm afraid maybe Clapham or Balham as i can't get to cemtral london this thursday, hope you can make it will confirm Weds night or a venue xxxxx

Ooooh i've only just seen this thread.

Have i missed out. I would love to be there. This Thursday is no good for me but am available Friday 8th and the weekend.

I'm flexible with the area too.

Ok, it seems as central london is better for most people, so how about the Fuel bar at Covent Garden say 7.30ish,

the website is www.Fuelbar.co.uk for address, its nice and central and happy hour till 9!!!!:grin: see you there or be square,

my internet is offline so currently using a cafe but will check before i leave to make sure people can come - so i don't turn up looking all lonely:look:

drop me an email at [email protected] for any more details xxxxxxxxxx

ps bump for me if you can xxxxxx

I might be able to come. I'll have to play it by ear bc I'm supposed to be backing tomorrow night to go back to the states and trying to finish up some last minute work in London. I'll check this post tomorrow to see if more people said the date, time and location would work.

Its on today 7.30 at Fuel bar in Covent garden, London Diva special call out to you, soo want to see your twists :p ,

its sucks not having internet at home:ohwell:

Back