Log (liquid Oil Grease) Method

LegsLegsLegs

Have any of you tried the LOG (Liquid Oil Grease) method? Dephne on YouTube said that it works wonders on her hair by keeping it soft and moisturized. I don't know if she discusses it more thoroughly in her other videos but she talks about it a little in this video below (she starts talking about it at 4:24)

Plain oil has never done anything for my hair tbh. It's kind of pointless for me to buy oils even though I did like the alikay one for my scalp.

The best "grease" I've used is Camille Rose Ajani hair balm. Probably the best product I've ever used

But anyway her hair is nice. I would use water, a leave in then the Camille Rose balm

Darn, I have neglected to actually answer the question. Sorry Legs. But no, neither my natural or relaxed hair likes grease unless I'm using it to relax my hair.

This is what I'm doing now. I'm using good old Softee Coconut Oil as my grease. I only plan on doing it until I run out of the grease. You definitely need to clarify or shampoo with a sulfate to get your hair clean.

I've also been using this method of moisturizing my hair for a while and my hair likes it a lot. I use balms as my finish product. They do look and behave like grease too.

I've used this method as well, just yesterday as a matter of fact. I used Neutrogena Triple Moisture(L), QB Moringa oil and Sweet Almond oil (O), QB Honey Hair balm(G) to seal.

I shampoo every two weeks, with a conditioner only rinse on the week in between. If I used grease, I'd have to shampoo more often because I doubt a conditioner rinse will go the same.

It doesn't work on my hair, but this method works well for my daughter's hair. I use softer grease.

I'm loving this method on my hair and the girls' hair. I used Kinky Curly (aloe vera juice for them), Almond Oil (Organic Argan Oil for them) and Dax Pressing Grease. I used to seal my ends with grease years ago. I dont know why I stopped.

Back